s e u n g j i n

Seungmin has been ignoring Hyunjin for a few days. And Hyunjin knows why.

Durning their side effects MV shooting, Hyunjin accidentaly broke Seungmins camera. It wasn't the one in the MV, it was the one that Seungmin always carried, his favourite camera.

Hyunjin apologised to the younger, and the younger told him that it was fine, but Hyunjins knows it wasn't. Hyunjin felt really guilty and now that Seungmin was ignoring him, made the older feel even more guilty. He planned to get Seungmin a new camera, but the male kept telling him not too so Hyunjin was currently in Jeongins room, to ask the youngest for help.

"Innie" Hyunjin called out, "Can you please help me with something?"

"Let me guess" Jeongin said, "with Seungmin?"

Hyunjin nodded. Jeongin sighed and patted the spot next to him, telling the older to sit down.

"Right, well Minnie likes plushies. Have you bought him one?" the younger asked.

"Yup. A lot of plushies. But he's still ignoring me." Hyunjin pouted.

Jeongin sighed again, "How about buying him another camera?"

Hyunjin nodded, "Told me not too and he said that he'll be angry if I do."

The maknea hummed, "how about taking him out on a date? Like to a café?"

"Date?" Hyunjin said, surprised.

"Oh please" Jeongin sassed, "we all know that you two have a crush on each other."

Hyunjin blushed, "is it that obvious?"

Jeongin nodded, smirking. The two then discussed what Hyunjin should do and where to take Seungmin.

"Wait" Hyunjin interrupted, "what if he doesn't agree on going on a date with me?"

"Seungmin will obviously say yes, he may be mad at you but that doesn't mean he isn't going to refuse a date with his crush." Jeongin said, exposing Seungmin.

Hyunjin blushed, thanked the younger for his help and then ran out of the room, to ask the red haired male.

Hyunjin barged into Seungmin and Felixs room. Felix was playing games with Changbin and Seungmin was watching them, cheering for Felix and annoying Changbin.

"Hey guys, mind if I borrow Seungmin?" Hyunjin asked.

Changbin and Felix were too busy focusing on the games and ignored the taller male. Seungmin got up from his seat and walked to Hyunjin.

"What's wrong?" Seungmin asked.

"We-well I wanted to ask you out on a d-date."Hyunjin whispered, so that Changbin and Felix couldn't hear.

Seungmin stared at the taller, shocked. His face stared going red and he nodded, too shook to say anything. Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief.

"Yay! I'll let you get ready, and I'll come get you." Hyunjin said, about to leave the room, but Seungmin grabbed his arm.