h y u n l i x

Requested by @jisungsfeet
(not proofread)

Felix subtly glanced at the blonde haired beauty, who was leaning into Changbin, wrapping an arm around the shorter male.

Hyunjin, not realising Felix was watching at him, leaned closer to the dark blue haired male and nuzzled his head into the males neck.

Felix pouted, feeling a tinge of jealousy. Whenever Hyunjin and Changbin were touchy with eachother, Felix always felt jealous. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this, they were his members and it would cause so much trouble if his feelings got out of control, but he couldn't help it.

Felix got up from his seat and walked over to the cuddling duo.

"Binnie hyung, do you want to bake some cookies with me?" Felix asked, silently cheering when Changbin pulled away from Hyunjin, missing the small smirk coming from the blond haired male.

"Sure!" Changbin got up and walked to the kitchen, Felix was about to follow him but was stopped when Hyunjin grabbed his wrist.

"Were you jealous?" Hyunjin questioned, the smirk on his face growing larger.

Felix glanced at the older before looking away, "n-no."

Hyunjin scoffed, "Right. Anyways, I have a question."

Felix glanced at Hyunjin warily, not missing the mischevious look on his face, "what is it?"

"Were you jealous of me being with Changbin?" Hyunjin asked, leaning back onto the couch and crossing his arms, the smirk still not leaving his pretty face, "or because Changbin was with me?"

"Wh-what?"

Hyunjin chuckled before getting up and patting Felixs head, "oh sweetheart, i'll let you think about it."

Hyunjin walked away, a smug look on his face. Felix watched him as he left the room, before walking to the kitchen. Changbin already there with the ingredients and equipment, and currently rolling his sleeves up (which was very hot by the way). Normally, Felix would've fanboyed and gushed about how handsome the older was, but now, Felix didn't feel attracted, he didn't feel the need to hype the other male.

"or because Changbin was with me?"

Felix shook his head, not wanting to think about it, before silently mumbling "Its just Hyunjin getting into my head."

"What did you say?" Changbin asked, snapping the youngers attention away from his thoughts.

"Nothing hyung." Felix smiled before walking round the counter and also rolling his sleeves up. They both washed their hands and then started making the cookies.

***

Felix sighed as he collapsed onto his bed. He just finished making the cookies with Changbin and now he was tired, the sunshine-like male wanted to do nothing more than sleep, but he couldn't. Not when what Hyunjin had said earlier was still repeating in his brain.

"or because Changbin was with me?"

That's not possible, right? Felix has always liked Changbin, not Hyunjin. Everyone knows that. Stays know that. His members (apart from Hyunjin) knows that and he knows that. Or does he really?

It would explain why he never felt jealous when Changbin was touchy with the other members, how Felix didn't really see him and Changbin as a couple, how Felix was never romantically attracted to Changbin.

Felix then started to imagine him and Hyunjin together. Felix could see them as a couple. It could also explain why he always felt a little irritated when Hyunjin was really cuddly with the members, and now that Felix thought about it, 'Hyunlix' did sound more cute than 'Changli-

Felix gasped as he sat up, the realisation finally hit him and also feeling stupid for only figuring it now. 

He did like Hyunjin. 

***

i'm so sorry that i haven't been updating! >.<
School started a few weeks ago and they've given me so much homework. i've also got PPEs (which are like tests) coming soon and i need to revise for them. i'll try and update more.

thank you for reading <33