h y u n i n

Requested by @cocoakidz
(There's no 'mates' in this oneshot)

Hyunjin. An alpha.
Jeongin. An omega.

The two were going out on dates, but didn't have a label.
Currently, the two males were on a date.

"Jinnie."

"Yeah Innie?" Hyunjin responded.

"When are we coming becoming official?" Jeongin asked, fidgeting with the straw in his chocolate milkshake. "It's just that we've being going on dates for 3 months, and I thought we would be boyfriends by now."

Hyunjin smiled at the foxlike male. He was so adorable in Hyunjins eyes.

"A little desperate huh?" Hyunjin teased, cooing when he saw a huge blush appear on the youngers face.

"W-well-" Jeongin was intrrrupted by Hyunjin.

"I promise Innie. We'll be boyfriends soon." Hyunjin felt bad. Like Jeongin, he was desperate, he wanted to put a label on their relationship, but he couldn't. He had a problem.

In the Hwang household

"Hyunjin. As future alpha of the Moonlight Pack, you need to find a Luna." Hyunjins dad stated.

"But I have dad! It's Jeongin." Hyunjin argued.

Hyunjins dad wasn't accepting of their relationship. He didn't have anything against the LGBTQ, he just wanted grandpups and when his only son was going out with another male, it worried him.

"Hwang Jaehoon. As your wife, I demand you accept them. He's your son. He's found love, and his partner is a sweetheart! you should be supporting them." Hyunjins mother, however, loved Jeongin, he viewed the male as her own son. So when the two confessed that they were dating, she was jumping over the moon with excitement.

"But Taeyeon! Who will rule after Hyunjin, he needs pups."

"They can adopt you pig! It's exists you know."

Hyunjins parents argued for a while, until finally, Hyunjins mother persuaded his father to accept the relationship. And now it was Hyunjins turn to be jumping over the moon. He hugged his mother tightly, kissed her cheek and ran to prepare a special date for him and Jeongin.

With the help of his friends, Chan and Changbin, they turned the huge old tree to a beautiful dating spot. Perfect for the HyunIn couple.

With Jeongin

Jeongin was panicking. Hyunjin called him a few minutes to say that he needed to get ready quickly for a special date. He was excited but nervous at the same time.

His bestfriend, Felix and his roommate, Minho, helped him get ready. He was now in his room, sitting on his bed with Felix, waiting for his lover, bouncing his legs and biting his lips. Minho left with Jisung and Felix was trying to calm him down.

"Innie. Calm down." Felix begged.

"I can't Lix. He said it was a special date. A SPECIAL DATE!" Jeongin was clearly nervous.