m i n s u n g

Requested by @chocolat3girl

Minho hated his body. He hated how fat he looked. He was so determined to get rid of the fat on his body that he didn't realise how much pain and danger he was putting himself through. The members were all worried, but there was one member who was worried the most, Jisung.

Jisung loves the older dancer and always felt heartbroken whenever he sees how skinny the older has gotten. He's tried multiple times to get the dancer to start eating more, but Minho never listened and so he got more skinny. Too skinny.

They were all practising their dances to some of their songs, they had around 5 more minutes until they could go back to the dorms and rest.

Minho, however, didn't plan on going back to the dorms, he wanted to stay and practise more. He was part of the dance line, so he had to be perfect.

"Guys! Practise is over, let's go home." Chan announced, gathering his stuff.

The other, apart from Minho, cheered. They were all so tired and hungry. Everyone started gathering their stuff, apart from Minho who was deciding what song to practise on.

"Maybe I should practise All In" Minho quietly mumbled.

"Minho?" Jisung called out, "why are you standing there?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if I could stay and practise a bit more." Minho nervously spoke, not looking at his members.

Chan thought about if for a few minutes but before he could say anything, Jisung spoke up, "I'll stay with him. You guys can go."

The rest of the members nodded before waving goodbye and leaving the room. Minho went over to the speakers to plug his phone when a hand stopped him. He looked up at Jisunf confused.

"Jisung? What's wrong?" Minho asked.

"We're not practising." Jisung sternly said, "we're going to talk and then go out."

Minho looked even more confused and was about to say something, but Jisunf grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the floor. Once they were probably sitting, Jisung let out a sigh before speaking.

"Minho, look, I-I know that you've been skipping meals."

Minhos confused face turned to shock, he thought he hid it pretty well from the members.

"You don't have to tell me, but I want to know why you're found this." Jisung said, grabbing Minhos hand and started to softly stroke the olders small hands.

Minho didn't say anything at first, but after a minute long debate with his head, he decided to speak, "I-it's just that I-I feel like I've been gaining too much weight. And I've seen comments under my post telling me to lose weight."

Jisung was angry at the mean comments but didn't show it, he didn't want the older to think he was mad at him, "Minho, those comments are just some haters who have nothing better do with their lives. They're going to try and drag us down, but we don't listen to them. As long as we have Stay and each other, then those mean comments don't matter. Stays will always love you, and so will the members, including me, so don't listen to them okay?"

Jisung wrapped his arms around the older male and rubbed his back, as Minho cried into his chest. Jisung didn't care about his wet shirt, all he cared about was the crying male in his arms.

"T-thank you Ji-Jisung." Minho stuttered, pulling away and wiping his tears.

"No problem," Jisung smiled, "Hey, let's go on a date, we haven't been on one for a while."

"Okay."

They both got up and held hands, Minho placed a kiss on Jisungs cheek before they left the building and headed towards a nice restaurant.

•••

Thank you for reading. The person requested an eating disorder based chapter but I wasn't very comfortable with writing it, so I'm sorry...