j e o n g l i x

Requested by @Alekui06

Felix giggled as he swung his and Jeongins hands back and forth, Jeongin didn't say anything, instead going along with olders cute action and softly smiling at the older.

The group had a free day, and the couple was currently on their way to a cafe, for a date, and they both were very excited. Due to their busy schedules, they couldn't go on dates or even talk to eachother for more than 10 minutes, which really upset the couple and the other members.

"Innie, you're so cute." Felix spoke, his words a little muffled by the black mask he was wearing to cover his face from the public.

"I'm not cute Lix." Jeongin said, squeezing Felixs small hand.

"Awe, you sound like a baby." Felix cooed, if they weren't walking, Jeongin was pretty sure that the older would be squishing his cheeks, "my baby."

Normally, Jeongin would hate it when someone called him a 'baby' or treated him like one, but it was Felix, and Jeongin would never admit it out loud but he secretly liked being babied by Felix.

"I'm not a baby, Lix, you're more baby than me." Jeongin scoffed.

"Shush baby," Felix giggled, raising his hand and placing a small finger on his covered lips, "shhh!"

"You're so weird Lix." Jeongin giggled before opening the door to the cafe. They took their masks off and walked towards the counter, where a smiling, old women greeted them.

"Ah my favourite couple!" The old women spoke, laughing when she saw the duo blush.

The cafe was a safe place for idols. It was the only place where they could date or hang freely without the worries of fans or the public seeing them. The cafe was only open for idols, and it was owned by the sweet, foreign, old lady at the counter, her name was Julie.

"Hello Julie." Felix excitedly greeted, a smile plastered on his face, "we will have our usual please."

Julie nodded and started to prepare their order, whilst the couple went and sat at their usual spot, in the corner.

"I hope we can have more days where we just relax," Jeongin said, "I love STAYs, I really do, but we barely have any time to rest."

Felix nodded, "yeah, I agree. I spoke to Chan the other day, and he said he'll talk to our manager or JYP about it."

"Pfft, Chan isn't going to talk to JYP. He's still holding a grudge against him for eliminating you and Minho," Jeongin scoffed, "and honestly, so am I."

"But he brought us back, Innie, so it's fine." Felix said, leaning over and grabbing one of Jeongins hand.

"It's not fine, Lixie, we almost lost you and Minho. I almost lost you." Jeongin whispered, looking down.

Felix rushed over to Jeongins side and wrapped his arms around the younger, "Innie, listen to me, even if we were eliminated, you guys wouldn't have lost us that easily, espicially Minho, he was planning to secretly move in the dorms and live there for the rest of his life."

Jeongin giggled before looking up at his boyfriend, "I'm glad he brought you two back."

Felix was about to say something but was interrupted by a squeal.

"Omg! My favourite ship is so cute."

The both turned around to see Julie fangirling, a tray with their food in her hands.

"Here's your food children, now, continue with your date, whilst i watch and fangirl from afar."

"Aren't you a little too old to be fangirling Julie?" Jeongin mischievously teased, a playful smirk on his face.

"Yah! You brat! No ones too old to fangirl over Jeonglix! And young man, if you call me old once more, I'll steal your boyfriend." Julie jokingly said before walking over to the counter and serve the next customers, Momo and Heechul, who just walked in.

"Jeonglix is cute." Felix commented before leaning up and place a quick kiss on the youngers cheek, not noticing the pink blush blooming on Jeongins cheeks. Felix giggled before diving into his food, Jeongin doing the same.

***

The couple finished their food and walked out the cafe, not before saying goodbye to Julie. They decided to go to a park that was near the dorms.

After a few minutes of walking and giggling, the duo arrived at the park. They decided to sit on a bench that was near a play area filled with little kids.

"Innie, how many kids would you like?" Felix asked, watching the excited kids, in a non creepy way, with a smile on face.

Jeongin thought for a moment before answering, "my limit would be 3."

Felix nodded.

"What about you Lixie?" Jeongin asked, softly caressing the youngers hands.

"Hmm, 2 is my limit." Felix replied, turning his attention back onto the younger.

The duo talked for a few more hours before they decided to go back to the dorms, since it was getting late and Chan would get worried. They got up from the bench, held hands and walked back. Their love for eachother growing more and more each second.

***
Thank you for reading!
And make sure to stay safe! <33