m i n l i x

Requested by @StayTwice

⚠️Warning!⚠️
Mentions of abuse and homophobia

Felix is late. Again.
The male was currently running to his class, ignoring the pain that spread through his small body. His bag was open, his orange hair was a mess and his uniform was untucked. When he finally arrived at his maths class, he let out a breath and barged in, rudely interrupting the class.

"Lee Felix! How dare you be late AND barge into this class?!" The teacher angrily scolded, it was clear that Felix was his least favourite student, "I've had enough of you being late and your pathetic excuses. I'm calling your parents and inform them about your late arrivals."

Felix started panicking, but he tried his best not to show it. Not infront of his classmate and friends. He slowly walked to his seat, wincing when a bruise on his back hit the back of his seat. He shakily got his stuff out of his bag, his brain too busy to realise someone calling his name.

"Felix!" Minho whispered, poking the youngers shoulder, noticing how the youngers body was shaking and how he winced when Minho poked too hard.

Felix turned around and faced the older, a smile on his face. A fake smile. "Yes hyung?"

"Are you okay?" Minho asked, worried for his crush.

"Mhm, perfectly fine hyung." Felix faked a smile, before turning back around and trying to focus on the class, ignoring the worried stare behind him and the negative thoughts filling his brain.

When the bell rang, the students quickly put everything away and rushed out of the room, desperate to be the first ones in the lunch line.

As usual, Minho waited for Felix. The two males walked out of class and into the caferteria, heading towads a big table in the corner, the seats being taken by their chaotic friends. When the duo arrived, they placed their bags on the table and sat on their normal seats and started eating their food. Except for Felix, who was talking with Seungmin and Jisung. Minho was the first one to notice the younger Aussie not eating.

"Lixie, why aren't you eating? Have you got no food?" Minho questioned, placing down his food and turning his attention to his crush, the others doing the same.

"Oh, im not hungry hyu-" Felix got interrupted when the caferteria doors burst open and a man in his 40s angrily stormed in. The man looked around the room, glaring at the other students, looking for a particular someone. When the angry mans eyes found who he was looking for, he stormed over to the table.

"You!" The man hissed, pointing a finger towards the orange haired male, "care to tell me why this stupid school rang me to say that you've been missing lessons and arriving late?!"

The man grabbed the collar of Felixs neck and pushed him onto the ground. The angry man started shouting towards the crying boy. Words that shouldn't be said to their own child.

Minho was furious. How dare this man come in and hurt Felix! When he noticed that the disgusting man was raising his fist, ready to hit the male on the floor, he shot up from his seat and ran over, pushing the old man away. Minho pulled Felix into a hug, before glaring at the older man. The rest of their friends doing the same.

When the older man opened his mouth, Minho stopped him.

"Get the fuck out you bitch!" Minho cursed.