c h a n g l i x

Requested by
@YoLoSTraYkiDiES00

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Mentions of suicide, please skip th first bit if you are not comfortable.

Felix was ontop of high bridge, staring at the ground below, his head going crazy. Cars driving underneath him, not noticing the male above.

'Shall I jump?' He thought.

Felix was still staring below him, too deep in his thoughts to not notice the presence beside him.

"You going to jump?" A new voice asked, "End it all?"

Felix jumped, not expecting someone to talk to him, "not sure, what about you?"

"Thought about it." The other male replied, "but I have family and friends that need me."

Felix was once again lost in his thoughts. Family? His parents left him as soon as they found out he was gay, and his sisters had no choice but to follow them. Friends? Felix wasn't a social being, he was the type of person that was invinsible, not noticed by others.

"Do you like music?" The unknown male asked.

Felix was a little shocked about the change of topic, but still responded, "Yeah, my dream was to be a songwriter, but I love dancing more. What about you?"

The Aussie male didn't know why he was talking to this dude, he barely knew him. But maybe that was a good thing, two strangers that didn't know anything about eachother, talking about whatever.

"I love music, I'm currently a songwriter and rapper. I'm working with two of my friends. We're called 3Racha, just in case you're curious." The still unknown male said. He spoke in such a soothing way, and Felix wanted to know what his voice sounded like when it was rapping.

"That's cool, I'll make sure to check it out later." Felix said, "By the way, what's your name?"

Felix turned to look at the other, and he had to admit that he was very handsome. He had a built body, a sharp chin and his facial expression was cold but had a friendly and caring look in his eyes. He wore all black, he also looked like he was older than Felix, but not too old. Felix would've been intimidated, but he wasn't. Instead, he felt attracted to the other male.

"Changbin. Seo Changbin. What about you?" Changbin asked.

"Felix. Lee Felix." He replied.

"Where are you from? Your name is foreign and you look foreign aswell."

"I'm from Sydney, Australia."

"Ahh that's cool, one of the people who I work with is also from Sydney. His name is Bang Chan."

Felix nodded, "that's nice. But can I ask why you came up to me? I don't wanna sound rude or anything, just wanna know."

Changbin shrugged, "not sure, you looked like you needed someone to talk to."

Felix nodded again, "thanks, by the way, thanks for talking to me."

"No problem."

********

Short and rushed chapter.
Shall i make a part two? I'm not sure🤷🏻‍♀️

Anygays, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed💖💗💞💕💓