h y u n l i x (1)

Hwang Hyunjin, the spoilt prince of the Stay Kingdom.

Hyunjin always gets what he wants, everyone knows this. And it's better not to mess with the handsome prince, or else he'll make your life hell. 

The prince was currently with his friends, walking around the kingdom. The ravenette was wearing a white patterned shirt, with a black over shirt on top, tucked into a pair of black jeans. His crown proudly sitting on his black hair. 

The 7 males conversation was interrupted, when the tall prince bumped into someone

The 7 males conversation was interrupted, when the tall prince bumped into someone. Everyone around stood frozen, mouths wide open as they stared at the handsome prince and the stranger.

"Watch where you're going." Hyunjin hissed, pushing the stranger.

The stranger didn't say anything, but he rolled his eyes instead. Hyunjin looked at the short male in disbelief, no one had ever acted this way towards them, they'll always apologise immediately, begging for his forgiveness, even if it wasn't their fault.

The stranger was about to walk away, but Hyunjin grabbed the strangers arm, "aren't you going to apologise?"

"Apologise?" The stranger spoke, shocking everyone with his deep voice that didn't match his face, "why should I apologise? You're the one who bumped into me."

The people around them stared at the deep voiced male in shock, was this boy crazy?

"Do you know who you're talking to?" Hyunjin asked, crossing his arms.

"A spoilt dick. That's who I'm talking to." The stranger spat.

The people were even more shocked, if possible, including the prince.

"You should be showing respect, I am your future king!" Hyunjin sternly said, raising his brow.

"I only show respect to those who deserve it." The stranger said, "now, you're wasting my time. I have places to be."

No one said anything as they watched the stranger walk away. Hyunjin was shook, but he was also interested.

***

It's been a week since the stranger bumped into Hyunjin. It's been the hot topic in the kingdom. The prince was currently looking for the cute stranger, demanding that the stranger was found and brought to the palace.

***

It's been two weeks now, there's been no sign of the stranger. However, Hyunjin still hasn't stopped looking. His friends began to worry as the princes obsession with the stranger grew, but they didn't have to worry any longer.