c h a n l i x (1)

Requested by @IsabellaMartinez599

⚠️warning⚠️
mentions of abuse and homophobia

When Felix arrived at his new school, he was exhausted and in pain. When he woke up, he had to prepare breakfast for his dad and get ready. However, his dad didn't approve the breakfast he made so the old man grabbed Felixs hair and threw him onto the ground, then started punching and kicking him. When Felixs dad had enough, he walked out of the house, probably to get drunk and waste money.

Felix dashed into the school, looking for the principals office, when he bumped into someone and fell down.. He immediately covered his head with his arms, scared of getting hit.

"Hey, I'm sorry bumping into you. Are you okay?" A soft voice asked. The unknown male crouched next to Felix and removed his arms.

Felix glanced at the male and his jaw almost dropped. The male infront of him was gorgeous, he had blonde hair, dark brown eyes and a caring smile, dimples appearing on his smooth, pale skin.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Felix shyly stuttered, his heart pounding.

Dammit Felix, you've just met him.

Felix falls in love easily, and the male hated it.

"I'm Chan. What's your name?" The blonde asked.

"F-Felix" Felix replied.

"You're not from around here, are you?" Chan questioned, pulling Felix up so that he wasn't sitting on the dirty floor.

"N-no I'm from Australia." Felix answered, looking at the floor.

"I'm also from Australi- omg your arms bleeding. I'll take you to the nurse." Chan said.

"N-no! It's fine!" Felix was panicking, if he went to the nurse then she'll definitely see the bruises and cuts. He looked at his arm and cursed himself for not treating it after his father threw him to the floor, making him land on the pieces of glass.

"Fine, I won't take you to the nurse, but you have to let me treat the wound." Chan said, not letting the other male respond as he grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the school.

"W-Wait, what about school? Won't we get in trouble?" Felix tried to keep up with the Aussie, but he was too fast.

"Don't worry about it. My mums the principal, I'll make up a lie or something." Chan spoke.

After a few minutes of running, they arrived at a house. It was massive.
Felix was guessing it was Chans.

His family must be rich

Chan dragged him into the house, placing him onto the couch. Chan disappeared for a minute, and came back with a First Aid Kit.

"Take you shirt off." Chan ordered.

Felix looked at him, panicking again.

"W-What?! n-no!" Felix crossed his arms, looking away from the other.

"Please Felix. I need to treat your arm, and taking your shirt off will be easier than rolling your sleeve." Chan begged.

What about the bruises?
I can't let him see them.
Father would be furious if he found out.

Felix still refused. Chan just sighed and rolled Felixs sleeve. Luckily the cut was made near his hand so Chan didn't see the bruises further up his arm.

"Alright, there you go. You should probably rest, you lost a lot of blood on the way here, I'll get you some food and new clothes." Chan disappeared again and came back with some clothes, then he walked into the kitchen, preparing some food for himself and the other male.

Felix got changed into a black oversized shirt and black leggings, and laid on the couch, waiting for the other Aussie. However, he slowly started falling asleep, not realising his shirt rise up, revealing his bruised stomach.

Chan was finished making food, and was about to wake up the other male, but he noticed some bruises on the youngers stomach. Chan was confused, but mostly worried. He walked closer to the sleeping, and carefully pulled Felixs shirt up. He stared at the freckled males stomach in horror, not realising the younger male started to wake up.

Felix didn't notice that his stomach was showing, until he noticed that the older male was staring at him. He immediately pulled his shirt down and pulled his knees to his chest, covering his face with his hands. He tried not to cry, but it was hard.

His only friend, if Felix could even call him that anymore, had found out his dark secret and was probably going to make fun of the younger, and kick him out. Felix was afraid, he had no where else to go and he definitely didn't wasn't going back to his house.

Felix started sobbing loudly, snapping Chan out of his shocked state. Chan started comforting the younger.

"Hey, everything's going to be okay. I'm going to help you, I'm not leaving you behind." Chan whispered, rubbing the younger back.

Felix looked up at Chan, "you're going to help me? You're not going to leave me?"

"Of course, sweetheart. I'll stay with you forever. I promise you." Chan softly said.

Felix blushed at the nickname, and then raised his pinkie, "pinkie promise?"

Chan stared at Felix finger, making him smile at how small it was. He raised his pinkie, sealing it with the youngers, "pinkie promise."

***

It's been a few months, and a lot has happened. After a few weeks, Chan and Felix finally managed to put the younger Aussies father in jail. Felix moved in with Chan and his mother, who welcomed him in with open arms, and they became friends with 6 caring, crackheads. Chan kept his promise, and even confessed to the younger, who also confessed.

Felix was finally happy. He had an amazing boyfriend and friends who he could call his brothers, and that's all Felix ever needed.

********

This was rushed, so I apologise if it wasn't good. 😥

Thank you for readinggg!!
💞💓💗💖