2 m i n

Requested by @strxyski

"Seungmin, you like Day6 right?" Minho asked, even though he already the answer.

"Duh, I love them!" Seungmin replied, "Did you forget who you were talking to?"

"Right, sorry," Minho mumbled, "anyways, I was thinking of becoming a fan. Can you help?"

"Omg really?!" Seungmin excitedly asked, his eyes wide and a beaming smile on his face, resembling an excited puppy.

"Yep." Minho said, chuckling when Seungmin cheered.

"Of course I'll help!" Seungmin exclaimed, before he started to ramble on and on about Day6.

Minho was half listening, half admiring the younger. The way the youngers eyes sparkled whenever he talked about something he loves. How he has such an adorble smile and laugh. How the younger may seem like a meanie but is an actual cinnamon roll.

It was like this for a few minutes before Minho interrupted Seungmins rambling.

"Who do you ship in Day6?" Minho asked, following the small plan he made up earlier.

"To be honest, I ship all ships. I can't really chose one favourite ship," Seungmin answered, "Why? Do you ship?"

Minho didn't answer Seungmins question, instead staring at the younger with a soft smile on his face. Which made Seungmin feel flustered and glance at his hands then to the older male.

"Minh-"

Before Seungmin could speak any further, the older leaned in and kissed the youngers lips. Seungmin was shocked, he didn't respond but he didn't pull away either.

Minho pulled away, a small smirk on his face, leaning closer towards Seungmin who was backing away, "My favourite ship is me and you."

"W-what?" Seungmin stuttered, a warm feeling spreading through his body.

"I like you Min." Minho confessed, staring into the youngers eyes confidentially.

"Yo-you like me?" Seungmin asked, pointing at himself.

Minho nodded, cupping the youngers face and kissed him again. This time with Seungmin responding. The duo pulled away, both with a blush on their faces.

"I like you too." Seungmin confessed before placing a peck on the olders cheek.

Minhos smile was so bright, brighter than Felixs. The dancer was so happy, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Seungmin giggled before nodding. The two males were so happy.

"Oh, by the way, I bought two Day6 concert tickets, it'll be our first date." Minho spoke, laughing when the younger male started screaming.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Seungmin thanked, jumping up and down from excitement.

"No problem baby." Minho said.

Seungmin squealed at the nickname, burying his face into his hands, "d-don't call m-me that."

"Don't call you what? Baby?" Minho teased, wrapping an arm around the youngers waist.

Seungmin nodded, his face still buried in his hands. Minho chuckled before gently pulling away Seungmins hands, "well baby, you're going to have to get used to it, cause that's your new nickname."

Seungmin squealed again, his face now a strawberry. Minho chuckled again before placing a kiss on the youngers nose. He's so happy. So, so happy.

***

Thank you for reading!!! 💞💕💓