m i n l i x

Requested by @PreciousLiiiiiife
(I couldn't be bothered to count how many I's there were, so I just put a random amount).

"Minnie, you can't be mad at me forever." Felix pouted, trying to open the door to their shared bedroom, also the room that his boyfriend locked himself in.

"Yes I can, Lix." Minho said, "Now, go away!"

"Okay...fine..." Felix sighed, letting go of the door handle, "I'm sorry."

Felix walked downstairs, and into the living room. He threw himself onto the couch, guilt eating him as he stared at the ceiling. He heard meows beside him and felt a small paw land on his stomach, rubbing the humans stomach as if comforting the freckled male. Felix turned his head so that he was looking at the 3 adorable cats, who were staring at him.

"You know, its your fault guys," Felix blamed, turning his head away from Doongi, Soonie and Dori, he was quiet for a while before he spoke again "Ugh no, I can't blame y'all. It was my fault, I didnt know hyung had 3 cats."

The cats meowed at him again, before leaving Felix alone in the cold living room, with nothing but his thoughts and guilt.

***

Its been a while now, Minho still hasn't come out of their room, and it was getting late. Felix started crying a few minutes ago, and he still hasn't stopped. Normally, his boyfriend will be there with him to comfort him but the older was still clearly mad. Felix felt really guilty and he kept thinking of  the negative stuff. Stuff like 'not being a good boyfriend' or 'Minho hating him forever' and they kept getting worse, but they eventually started to calm down when he felt his eyes slowly closing, sleep taking over him, but there was one statement that haunted the younger, no matter how hard he tried to erase it.

"Minho hates me"

***

Its been an hour since Felix left the older alone, and it was almost 12am. Feeling a little worried, Minho got up from the bed and opened the door, expecting the TV to be turned on or something, but it was silent. The lights weren't even on. Curious and getting even more worried, Minho tiptoed downstairs and into the living room, the room was pitch black, and couldn't hear anything. Panicking a little, Minho turned on the lights, and noticed that Felix's keys were still on the wooden hanger beside the front door, so he couldn't have gone outside. Looking around the room, he spotted a foot peaking from behind the sofa. Letting out a sigh of relief, he walked over and the sight he was met with, broke his heart.

His boyfriend was laying uncomfortably on the black leather sofa, no blanket or cushion to help him sleep better. The older male noticed that Felix had dried tears going down his face and his were red and puffy, which makes Minho wonder how long the younger was crying, but he didn't want to know at the same time, because it would've made him feel even more guilty.

"God I'm such an idiot." Minho thought, angry at himself for making his boyfriend cry, "it's wasn't even Felixs fault in the first place."

It was true. It was never the youngers fault. Minho was just being stupid.

Soonie and Doongi has always lived with the couple. Dori used to live with Minho's mother, but recently got moved to Minho's shared apartment, because he missed his 3rd child. Surprisingly, Minho never talked about Dori with his boyfriend, so it wasn't a surprise when Felix was confused about the older having a 3rd cat. However, Minho really had to be a big idiot, and get mad at the younger for not knowing.

The older male desperately wanted to wake up his boyfriend and apologise, but he also knew that Felix was hardly getting any sleep, so Minho decided to let him sleep and apologise when he woke up. Obviously, Minho didn't let Felix sleep on the couch, he would've been a real douchebag if he did.

Instead the older male placed his hands under Felixs knees and shoulders, picking him up bridal style, and carefully carried him to their bedroom. Trying to be as quiet and gentle as he can, Minho placed the younger onto their bed and laid the thick blanket on top. Minho took his shirt off, sleeping better without one, and tucked himself into bed. His naked chest facing the freckled males back, wrapping an arm around Felixs tiny waist, spooning the younger. He kissed the top of Felixs head and slowly drifted to sleep, not before silently whispering an apology.

Not aware of the small smile on his smaller boyfriends face.

***

Thanks for reading y'all 💞💞
Hope y'all like it 💕😊