s e u n g m i n c e n t r i c

Requested by @skzdisabledtoegoat

Seungmin giggles as he watched his boyfriends pout, his phone out recording the two males.

"What do you mean I cant cuddle Seungmin? Hes MY boyfriend!" Jisung argued, glaring at the taller male.

"Excuse me, OUR boyfriend," Hyunjin stated, crossing his arms "Also, I never said you couldnt, I said that you had to share."

Jisung crossed his arms, not happy that he lost the arguement, before glancing over at the cute cherry haired puppy. A smile instanly replacing his frown as he saw the adorable smile on his boyfriend. Jisung let out a small squeal before bringing the cherry haired male into a tight hug.

"Seungie! Youre so cute! Words arent enough for how much i love you!" Jisung gushed, squeezing the youngers cheek and placing small kisses on the males forhead and cheeks.

"I agree with Sung. We all love you, Seungie. Me, Sung, Min, Chan, Lix, Innie and Bin. Youre our baby!" Hyunjin cooed, copying Jisungs actions.

Seungmin blushed, his boyfriends were always so affectionate and loving and he loved it.

"I love you all too!" Seungmin shyly confessed before burying his head into Jisungs shoulder, his face going even more red. Hyunjin and Jisung cooed even more.

***

Chan sighed before closing his laptop, his head slightly hurting from all the work hes being doing. He walked out of the studio room and into his shared room with Minho, expecting the male to be playing with his cats but instead seeing the cat-obsessed male in bed, cuddling with their adorable boyfriend. Chan smiled softly at the sight, before taking out his phone and taking a few pictures, sending them to Minho afterwards. He changed his clothes and did his night routine before sneaking into the quite large bed, wrapping an arm around Seungmins waist. He mumbled a 'goodnight' before drifting into dreamland.

Seungmin opened his eyes and turned around slowly, making sure not to wake up the two sleeping males beside him. He placed a small peck onto the Chans nose and sunggled further into Chans chest. He removed Chans arm on his waist and replaced it with Minhos arm, smiling when he felt Minho cuddle closer.

"Goodnight Minnie, goodnight Channie." Seungmin whispered.

"Goodnight Seungie." Minho whispered back.

***

Seungmin watches as his boyfriend prepares the food. Normally they would have takeout or Chan will cook, but Changbin really wanted to try make some food.

The short male was currently chopping up some onions, Seungmin giggling whenever he saw a tear on Changbins cheek.

"Minnie! Don't laugh at me! The onion is making me cry, you're supposed to be protecting me." Changbin playfully whined, putting down the knife and crossed his arms.

"Sorry Binnie, it's just you look so funny in that apron and when the onions make you cry it makes it more funny." Seungmin apologised, giggling afterwards.

"What are you talking about? I don't look funny, I look adorable." Changbin joked, poking his cheek with his finger and making a 'cute' face.

"My eyes are burning! You look so ugly!" Felix dramatically said, covering his eyes.

"Oh shut up Freckles!" Changbin snapped jokingly, letting out a laugh when the Aussie pouted.

"Minnie! Changbins being mean to me." Felix whined, walking towards the younger male.

"Binnie, stop being mean to Lixie." Seungmin scolded.

"But-"

"Shush! You heard the baby, now, it's my turn with Minnie, you've had him for too long." Felix interrupted, grabbing onto Seungmin's wrist and dragging him out of the room.

"But-"

***

"I need to go to the bathroom Lixie." Seungmin whined, trying to escape the olders clutches.

"Nooo, I need more cuddles." Felix whined, tightly holding onto the adorable younger.

"But Lix, im gonna pee on the bed! I need to go. I'll come back after, just please let me go." Seungmin begged, using puppy eyes.

Felix sighed before releasing his hold on the younger, who instantly got up and ran to the bathroom.

A second went past before Felix chuckled to himself and whispered, "He's been gone for too long. I want my cuddles."

Felix got up from his bed and headed towards the bathroom, knocking on the door first before entering.

"FELIX! I'M ON THE TOILET!!"

***

"Innie! Give me kisses!" Seungmin pouted.

Jeongin giggled before running away, the puppy like male running after him.

"Innie! Please! I want kiss!" Seungmin begged, tackling the younger.

"Nope." Jeongin teased, an evil smirk on his face.

"Please." Seungmin used his puppy eyes, which always worked on his other boyfriend, but not this time.

"Nope." Jeongin refused.

Seungmin glared at the younger before getting up and stormed towards his room, slamming the door. Jeongin instantly felt guilty, chasing after the older and opened the door to see Seungmin angrily pouting on his bed.

"I'm sorry Minnie. I was only messing around." Jeongin apologised, sitting next to Seungmin.

Seungmin didn't say anything for a few seconds before muttering, "I'll only forgive you if you give me kisses."

"Fine." Jeongin agreed, cooing when the older smiled brightly.

"Yayy!" Seungmin cheered before letting Jeongin give him a peck.

"How am I younger than you?" Jeongin asked, giving Seungmin another peck on the cheek.

***

Thank you for reading! 💞
I'm sorry that his chapter was bad, I was in a rush😅