s e u n g j i n

Request by @seungmins_staaa

Seungmin frowned as he walked to school. The omega was not in the mood for the hell-like place. He spent all night studying for the test he forgot about, woke up later than usual which caused him to not have his breakfast and his friend Jisung couldn't walk with him to school because he got sick. So you could say the omega was definitely not in the mood. He glared at his red, heart shaped ring before sighing and thinking about his soulmate.

Seungmin has had a hard time finding his soulmate. You would think that being in a school filled with students his age, he would've found his soulmate, like every other student in the school, but nope, not for Seungmin.

The brunette was heading toward his locker but stopped when he noticed his ring glowing a little. A wave of emotions hit the omega as he urgently ran his eyes over every students finger, stopping when he spotted the very familiar ring around another persons finger. With his heart heart beating rapidly, Seungmin slowly trailed his eyes upwards, a gasp emitted from his mouth when his eyes landed on his soulmates face, who was already staring at him.

His mate was gorgeous.

With his mouth still wide open Seungmin glanced at the floor before looking at his soulmate again, his stomach erupting with butterflies when the other male giggled and waved at him.

Now a blushing mess and a closed mouth, Seungmin shyly waved back. His mate started to walk towards him, avoiding bumping into the other students. As they got closer and closer, their rings glowed more and their hearts beated faster.

After a few seconds, the gorgeous alpha was infront of Seungmin, his intoxicating scent drugging the small omega.

"He-hey." Seungmin stuttered shyly, glancing at his mate.

His mate smiled, "hey."

"Erm, how are you?" Seungmin cursed himself, why was he so embarrassing?!

His mate giggled.

Seungmin loved that sound, he could listen to it for the rest of his life.

"I'm very very happy."

"Why?" Seungmin dumbly questioned.

"Because, dummy, I've finally find you." The alpha replied, a small blush appearing on his soft skin.

****

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! And I'm so sorry that this chapter sucked :(

I'll be (hopefully) updating more so don't leave lmao :)

Love you all <3