j e o n g s u n g

Requested be @jungkookprincess_239

With a huge grin on his face, Jeongin walked into the big school building. The top half of his plain, white skirt hidden underneath his oversized, pastel blue jumper. His white socks gripped onto his smooth legs and his white trainers tightly fitted onto his feet. Blue butterfly clips decorated his hair and his hands tightly clutching onto the straps of his backpack.

It was Jeongins first day, and he was very excited. He had never been to an actual school, instead being homeschooled by his parents. His parents didn't like the idea of their precious son going to a new school filled with mean kids, but they let him go after the neighbours kid Chan, who was really nice, promised to look after him. Jeongin really liked the older, he was like the older brother he never had.

The said male was leaning onto the lockers, texting someone on his phone. His black sleeveless shirt showing his muscles and his black jeans hugging his legs nicely. His black shoes finishing the all-black look.

Jeongin smiled even brighter, if that was even possible, and skipped over to the older, "Channie hyung!"

The blonde haired male looked up and smiled, before putting his phone away and waved, "Hey Innie! Excited for your first day?"

Jeongin nodded cutely, strands of his brown hair falling onto his hair. Chan chuckled softly and motioned for the younger to follow him.

"We have a lot of time left until the start of school, so I'll introduce you to my boyfriend and friends." Chan said, walking quite fast. Poor Jeongin had to jog a few times to catch up.

They arrived at the cafeteria, it was empty besides a group of boys sitting on one of the tables.

"Chan!" A voice shouted.

The two males walked over to the loud group, Jeongin feeling shy when everyone smiled and waved at him.

"You must be Jeongin! I'm Hyunjin. Changbins boyfriend!" A handsome boy with long, blonde hair spoke, his waist currently being held by the black haired male beside him. Jeongin thought he looked scary until the male smiled.

"I'm Changbin. It's nice to finally meet you Jeongin." Changbin introduced.

Jeongin smiled back and his eyes went to the person beside Changbin. A huge blush appeared when the unknown was staring at him as well. The two had a 10 second staring contest before Changbin broke it, nudging the handsome boy.

"Dude, stop staring," Changbin whispered, "your gay is showing."

The boy blushed before speaking, "er-rm hi, im Jisung."

Jeongin giggled at the boys flustered state, finding it cute. Jisung smacked his hands onto his face, before getting up and running out of the caferteria. Jeongin watched the boy leave, a small frown on his face.

"Don't worry, he's just a huge panic gay and a softie for cute people like you Innie," Chan smirked, his arm currently laying on a soft looking boys waist. Jeongin has seen the male before, he was the one Chan always had over at his house, "Anygays, this is Felix. He's my boyfriend, the one I told you about. Isn't he adorable?"

Felix blushed before gently hitting Chan's arm, "shut up Channie. I'm Felix, it's nice to finally meet you Jeongin. Chan's told me so much about you."

Jeongin shyly waved before turning his attention to the last two males.

"I'm Seungmin! I hope we can be great friends!" Seungmin greeted, his big glasses making him look more cuter, and a huge smile was plastered onto his face. His hand being held by the other males hand, who was too busy staring at his boyfriend.

"And I'm Minho." Minho spoke before turning his attention back onto Seungmin.

***

The last bell of the school day rang, students gathered their stuff and ran out of the room, the teacher following them, eager to get out of the class. Jeongin and a few other students, one of them being Jisung, were the last ones in the classroom.

The oblivious Jeongin didn't notice the eyes that stared at his body, but the boy at the back of the class did, and he was not happy.

"Hey pervets! Can you not stare at him like that?!" Jisung spat out, glaring at the perverted group of boys and girls.

Jeongin was confused, who was staring at who?

One of the girls smirked, "Why do you care Han? He's not yours, is he?"

Jisung saw one of the pervets come closer to Jeongin, who was now starting to look uncomfortable from how close the idiot was getting. Jisung obviously wasnt going to let it go any further as he stormed closer to the idiot and pushed them away from Jeongin, standing infront of Jeongin protectedly.

"Don't you fucking dare." Jisung hissed, glaring at the idiot on the ground. He heard the door open but didn't bother to turn around to check who it was.

"What's going on here?" Minho asked, lifting an eyebrow and crossing his arms, Seungmin standing beside him trying to copy his boyfriend and look intimidating, but failing. Instead looking like an angry kitten.

"N-nothing." The idiot on the floor stuttered, before getting up from the stone floor, grabbing their things and dragging their friends out of the class.

"Are you okay Innie?" Jisung asked worriedly.

Jeongin nodded his head before smiling, "thank you for saving me."

The two males had another staring moment before it was ruined by Minho, "come on lovebirds. The others are waiting."

Minho dragged his boyfriend away, not bothering to wait for the two males.

Jisung grabbed the youngers hand, a blush blooming onto both of their faces, and walked out of the class. A whipped smile permantely held on their faces

***

I'm backkkkkkk!!!