2 m i n

Requested by @oliveweirdo0

Minho watched as his boyfriend took pictures of the beautiful scenery. A big smile would appear on the youngers face when the photo came out good, causing Minho to smile as well.

The couple was currently on a date, the comeback had made it difficult to be with eachother, so when their manager told them that they're having a day off, they agreed on going on a date.

"Minnie, come sit down, please." Minho whined, pouting at the red haired.

Seungmin giggled, "okay hyung."

Seungmin sat down next to the older, on the wooden bench, and started taking pictures again, but of the older male. The older male would occasionally pull a silly face, making Seungmin laugh at the ravenettes silliness.

"I missed you." Seungmin whispered, placing his head on the olders shoulder.

"I missed you too." Minho whispered back, wrapping his arm around the other males waist and pecked the youngers head.

"I hope we get a break soon, I want to be able to cuddle you everyday and night." Seungmin mumbled shyly, turning his body to face the older but avoided eye contact, too shy to look at his boyfriend.

"Awe Minnie, you're so cute." Minho cooed, he confidently leaned closer to the youngers face, making Seungmin panic and pull away, his face bright red. Minho smirked at the red haireds flustered state, finding it cute, "When we get back to the dorms, we'll cuddle for the rest of the day."

"Promise?" Seungmin softly spoke, raising his pinkie. Minho fondly smiled at the youngers action, thinking it was a little childish, but raised his pinkie and intertwined it with Seungmins pinkie.

"I promise." Minho, once again, leaned in, but this time Seungmin didn't pull away, instead staring into the ravenettes eyes. Minho leaned closer, so that their noses were touching and when he got a nod from the younger, he slowly placed his lips onto the others.

The kiss was slow, but it held a lot of love. It was perfect for the cute couple. They eventually pulled away, both of their faces a little red.

"Let's go back to the dorms," Minho suggested, "so we can cuddle."

Seungmins smile brightened at the suggestion and eagerly nodded, his hair falling over his eyes. Minho used his finger to brush away the long strands and tucked it behind the youngers ear.

Minho held out his hand, waiting for the younger to take it, and when he did, they stood up from the bench and walked back to the dorms. Their hands swinging back to forth and smiles on both of their faces.

***

Ugh I was in a rush to write this, so it turned out a little rushed.

Thanks for reading 💞💓