Chapter 6

Devine

Five years of study both biology and business management only to end up here. In this he'll hole. As a maid. And too top it all off I'm surrounded my sadistic men, who are also good looking by the way but I value my life more than good looking faces. I'm also surrounded my some blonde hoochie who I think is a gold digger but who knows, its just my opinion.

After side stepping what's her face and about a week later I've bonded with a few people here like the girls Rea, Roman and Allison. The men here also too, not all of them are malicious as the others that I try to keep my distance from and avoid.

I'm currently walking across the silent but gigantic, gloomy hallway, there should really add more...positive emotional designs. I walk past Nerfarious' office and see Angelique walking in the opposite direction, while she seems to be walking to he's office but of cause being the witch she is, she bumps me with her shoulder on purpose.

"Watch where you're going, maid.", she seethes.

Bitch why you seething at me when your the one who bumped me with your clumsy ass? I give her a nasty look over and just ignore her as I proceed to walk away like the lady I am. I not going to entertain her but I will get her back.

I enter the bright kitchen and I automatically see Rea doing her kitchen duties or more like preparing the food. She assembles different types of fruits into one bowl making one appetizing fruit salad. Reaching over I grab a sliced strawberry and pop into my mouth as I allow the sweet flavouring nectar to explode in my mouth. Rea gives me a stern look. "You know we're supposed to serve the food. Not eat it."

I roll my eyes then answer with my sassy reply. "Yea well they starved me for a whole week so...", I trail off and devour another strawberry.

"My doll that happened a week ago and you've been stuffing your mouth for the past week."

"I know that!", I sat dramatically. "But I guess I'm still holding a grudge and I get to eat whenever because that is the excuse I use all the time when they ask me why I'm eating.", I poorly explain.

"Whatever girl, I'm just surprised that you haven't gained any weight.", she carries on with her work while I just eat the random fruits displayed in front of me. "Oh can you go call the boss for me? They can't start eating without him."

Oh I know that.

"Why can't you do it?", I whine. I don't want to have to be his escort besides I'm sure he will come down when his hungry.

"Because I'm tied down with work that you were supposed to be helping me with, not to mention you came when I was practically done with everything.", she does make a good point. I did come down late but only because I was held out by Angelique. Argh come to think of it I might see her with Nefarious, wait why do I care. But she's annoying especially when she's around him. She seems to feel as if she wears the crown.

"But Angelique is up there and I can't stand her.", I say in annoyance. "You go, please.", begging doesn't work because Rea seems to have firmly set her foot down.

"Nah girl you think I wanna go up there and see that bitch. No, you go."

"But...", I go to protest but Rea is already cutting me off.