Chapter 45

Divine

"Baby did you pack yet?", I question Nefarious as I zip up my suit case. We leave for our trip today and Nefarious has booked with his pilot for 13:30. We still have enough time to get some breakfast with the family before leaving. Even though I'm done packing, I can feel the stress building up because we are only packing now. Stuff like this is usually done the night before or earlier but thanks to Nefarious and also wanting me in bed, we are still organising our things.

"Yeah I'm done.", he replies.

"And did you take everything that you'll need?", I quiz, wanting to make sure he has everything before leaving.

He chuckles walking towards me. "Of cause Divine.", he says giving my forehead a peck. "Besides if I do forget something I can also buy it in Seychelles."

I shake my head and take his hand in mine, leading him downstairs to join the rest of the family. We reach the dining hall and surprisingly Angelique is not occupying my seat but is rather sitting far away from where my chair is. Good.
We take our seats and soon we all start eating.

"My son, my butterfly are you all set for today?", Don ask, Circe also awaiting an answer.

"Yes father we are.", Nefarious replies for the both of us.

Don smiles, happy with the responds. "Son I must ask are you sure you can leave business unattended for two weeks?", he asks a follow up question.

"I trust things will run smoothly with Sheng in charges and if he needs assistance he has you, aunt Circe and Lee but if should any matters arise I informed him to not hesitate to call.", Nefarious decphifers for his father and Don nods in agreement.

"Very well."

I sip on some orange juice and have small talk with Nefarious. "I haven't been to Seychelles before, what's there to do?", I ask him curiously.

"Well there's a lot we can do but I prefer having you in bed the whole time.", he replies seductively, that devious smirk overtaking his pink lips.

"Babe!", I say laughing. "Shh..."

Nefarious laughs at my reaction as we continue on the topic but soon after we start talking again, Rosalina and Simone enter the room, more like Rosalina storming in and Simone following after her.

"So who is it Simone?! Is it her?", Rosalina roars, pointing at one of the maids who is standing quietly by the wall. "Or is it her?!", she says pointing to a familiar female. Melissa.

"Could you calm down?", Simone asks her. Rosalina stares him down with fire in her eyes.

What is going on?

I look at the girls wondering if they have any clue to what is going on but they all seem as clueless as me. I turn to face Nefarious but he just shrugs before popping a grape into his mouth.

"I am calm!", she booms. "Just tell me who you have been creeping with behind my back!", her demand makes me choke on my orange juice. I set my glass down and recall the time that Rea mentioned something about Rose suspecting Simone. Is he or was he cheating on her?

"My my this is certainly one hell of a show.", Angelique says smugly. Really bitch, this has nothing to do with you and obviously them arguing wasn't meant to be for entertainment.

"Bitch shut up!", hisses Rosalina, clearly not in the mood to deal with Angelique's bullshit. The two have met but it wasn't like a formal introduction. Angelique was not paying her any attention when Rose tried to introduce herself.