Chapter 17

Divine

"Ahhh!", I wake up panting and feeling hot, the throbbing sensation still present in between my legs. My mind finally functioning, I make a relieving discovery. "Oh.", with a sense of relief. "It was only just a dream.", I chuckle some more.

"What was just a dream?", Nerfarious' husky morning voice startles me, my heart jumping out of my chest and beating by my ears.

Being my idiotic self I blurt out my dream. "Head!", I yell it out so suddenly. Nerfarious looks upon my face with confusion but wonder overtakes his facial features. "Excuse me?", he questions his eyes studying my hot and embarrassed face and occasionally my eyes that look anywhere but his.

I laugh nervously, trying to come up with and excuse for my clumsy slip up. "Uhh nothing. Don't worry about it, it was just a dream.", my mind starts to wonder back to the dream of the previous night. I catch on to my sinful thoughts and imagination and shake my head to rid them.

I notice his formal attire as he was adjusting his silver tie around his neck.

"Uhmm...are you going to the office?", I try breaking the awkward silence that has fell upon us though Nerfarious doesn't seem to care as he walks over to the foot of the bed, taking a seat before requesting for me to come over to him, completely dismissing the question I had asked him earlier.

"Yes?", I ask.

He looks down and so do I, now noticing his sock covered feet. I make eye contact with him not fully understanding why he called me over.

"Put my shoes on.", he calmly demands catching me completely off guard. "And make sure to tie a double knot.", he stipulates further, handing me his fancy dress shoes.

Being completely taken aback and speechless, I kneel in front of him and put on either of the shoes to the right designated foot. Honestly growing up I thought it would be me having my shoes put on for me. The perfect Cinderella fantasy, my prince would treat me in such a manner but as the genre itself says, its a fairytale and not everyone is gruanteened its blissful luxury.

Completing the task, I slowly rise to my feet but I'm startled when I'm pulled into Nerfarious' lap so suddenly that I end up straddling him. My heart rate increases as he places his large hands on my waist then slowly making his way down to my butt, he the starts caressing it, in up and down movements and mind you that I'm only in my booty short pyjamas. I try to move from him but he keeps his iron grip tightened.

I'm about to question his actions but I'm silenced as he starts trailing kisses on my neck and occasionally to my chest and behind my ear. I close my eyes enjoying the moment replaying the dream in my head as I start to feel myself getting hot as an involuntary moan escapes my lips. I can feel his victorious smirk on my skin and I knew that he got me where he wanted me.

"Nerfarious..."

"Make sure you're at my office in seven minutes.", he commanded between his venomous lust filled kisses.

I wrap my arms around his neck so that I'm bringing his lips closer into me, denying them any chance of escape they could get all the while raking my fingers through his soft, voluminous locks.

I notice that its pretty early and that I have to help Rea with preparing breakfast for the Blackwood family.

"I have to assist Rea in the kitc...", I try to explain but a gasp comes through as I feel his large hands squeeze my ass before I could finish my statement.

He looks up at me with his grey orbs that are vividly turning luminous.

"It wasn't a request Divine, it was an order.", the way my name rolled of his tongue made me shiver with delight, despite his tone I loved it when he said my name.

Before awaiting my response he was back to his initial actions but I gave a nod nonetheless even though he couldn't see me.

"Answer me Divine. I want to know that you understand me.", he said in a husky tone. By now I could feel his erection pressed right against my sex and I just wanted him to fuck me senseless but I know that its the hormones talking.

He gives me another squeeze then bites and sucks my sweet spot and I bite my own lips to prevent any moans from escaping. He notices my lack of response as he starts grinding his manhood against mine and I can feel my sex aching to have him inside me.

"Divine!", he threatens.

And I give in.

"Yes...", I moan out so loudly. "Yes Nerfarious...seven minutes.", I scream out as I feel the pleasurable pressure starting to build up but before I could ride it out, Nerfarious stops all movements and removes me off of him. He adjusts his suit for the final time, rakes his fingers through his hair as I squeeze my legs together while trying to calm down from my high.

After readjusting his attire he turns to look at me, a ghost of a smirk evidentiary on his face.

"Seven minutes Divine.", he's facial expression goes back to being stoic and emotionless. "I don't except tardiness.", I nod in understanding.

"And if you're late...", he lets his unfinished statement hang before finally exiting the room, I for one letting out an enormous breath that I didn't realise I was holding.

*****************
Hey lovelies💜

Sorry for the late update, lack of internet connection on my side of the earth😧😤

Haha...

Anyway, Nerfarious is definitely something.

How many of y'all want a Nerfarious in your lives?

Oh and BTW, who do we ship...

Divine+Dimitri?

            Or

Divine+Nerfarious?

Comment your answer😬

Don't forget to vote and follow as well.

Azura☆