Chapter 25

Divine

I am so bored out of my mind. After breakfast I just strolled upstairs, trying to find something that would keep me occupied but alas I found nothing. I tried to approach the girls, wanting to know if they were busy and suggest that we hang out and do something fun but they said they were too busy.
I wonder around the house aimlessly. Everyone that I approached was either on duty or consumed with something else. Without having anything better to do I decide to go up to Nefarious. Entering his office after knocking I take a seat on the couch and sigh heavily, trying to gain his attention but he is completely oblivious and engulfed in his work. I sigh again and again and again until finally he slams his fist onto the table, making me flinch a bit.

"What is wrong with you?", he questions in a irritated tone, looking annoyed. The sight was kind of amusing as I tried to keep my laughter hidden.

"I'm bored.", I address my issue bluntly and honestly.

His expression shows little to no compassion at all. He may think that my problem is not important enough but to me it is the complete opposite. Before all this I had a life where I could choose to get out or not, to hang out and about without having to inform or ask for permission from anyone but now, I'm facing complete irony.

"You're bored? That's it?", he queries.

I nod putting on an innocent facade.

"Well what do you suggest we do about your boredom?", he further interrogated, crossing his strong arms over each other and leaning back into his chair.

"I was wondering if you could give me the keys to one of your cars so that I can go to the mall.", I respond hopefully. Nefarious is a tough nut to crack and is not one to be easily convinced or moved. For me to even ask of this from him might just set off a ticking time bomb and he might just flatly decline my request.

His eyes are dark and squinted as if contemplating whether to let me go or not. I connect my palms together persauding him to let me go.

"Who will accompany you?"

"No one. Everybody is busy so I figured I would go on my own.", I clarify.

Nefarious sits silently, no doubt analysing the problem and scanning for a solution. He gets up from his chair and circles the table, leaning against the edge. I can see the doubt and uncertainty of letting me go out by myself, especially after the threat I had witnessed not long ago but if I'm not mistaken Nefarious had dealt with it that same night.

"You can go but you'll need to be back in two hours, we'll have business that we will have to be attentive to, however it will be discussed later.", elucidates.

I spring up from the couch with a blissful feeling of excitement coursing through my veins. I've never been more excited to get out of the house. Retrieving his car keys, I hug him out of the excitement that does little to be contained.

"Thank you Nefarious!", I express gratitude with a bunch of kisses all over his face. "By the way, I'm also going to need your debit card."

"Oh you don't have any money? How were you going to spend at the mall?", he mockingly questions, amusement filled in his now brightened grey eyes. Goodness he knew that I didn't have any money. He just wanted me to get all excited only so that he could burst my bubble. What an asshole.

"Nefarious I expected you to give me money, to maintain me."

He lets out a condescending laughter, one that could make anyone feel stupid and little. "That's an obsurd thought, don't you think Divine. Maintain you? You must be dreaming.", he arrogantly verbalizes.

I didn't take his tone to lightly as I was feeling disrespected. "Blackwood! If you have forgotten on how I arrived here then allow me to refresh your memory.", I start advancing towards him. "I am not living here because I'm your girlfriend, your wife or your family-friend. You, Nefarious, kidnapped me so if you're having trouble maintaining me then let me get out of here and go make a life for myself.", I articulate, my finger pointed in the direction of the door so that I can emphasise in him letting me go to the outside world. "You have no idea how low I feel asking you for your car, your money knowing that I'm highly capable to go out and get a job, especially since now that I'm qualified."

Nefarious stands up straight, eyes ill-lit and his posture in a rigid yet shaking stance. He begins inching towards me, like a rapid wolf ready to pounce on its helpless prey. His next moves are unexpected and shocky.

Nefarious harshly pushes me to the hard wall, my back burning from the impact, a long piercing cry escaping my mouth.

"I can see that you're getting to fucking comfortable since you have this nerve of talking to me however the fuck you want. Don't get it twisted Divine, I only like you when you're obedient and pleasuring me.", he professes, my mouth agape in shock.

"Dont try your luck with me, only reason why you're still alive is because of my personal reasons. Let it be the last time you address me in such a manner, now why don't you be a good girl and get on your knees for daddy, huh?!", he proclaims pushing his body hard against mine.

My eyes widen at his obsurd statement, making me feel inferior. I shove him off me with all my might, my strength driven by rage and fury. As soon as the space between us is created, I yell profanities at him and I can't help to look at him with disappointed filled eyes, as they start to gloss up. I leave his office with a dark cloud of misery hovering over my head. Not in the mood to go to his room, I route to my old room throwing myself on the bed and pouring my eyes out.

I have never felt so degraded and useless before, especially by a man. I was disrespected and totally disregarded. Just when I thought we could be something and that he could have some respect for me, he disappointed me but it's my fault. I should have lowered my expectations for him but you know what, I'm done with that asshole. I'm. Done.

Not having any strength left and my eyes red and puffy, I try falling into a deep, peaceful slumber.

******************
Thanks for coming back lovelies.

I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter as I have tried to work on it. I don't want to leave you guys in suspense.

Anyway hope all is well and good.

until next time💜

Azura☆