Chapter 41

Divine

"I can't believe you insisted on buying all these ingredients.", voices Rose as she stares at all the supplies that we had bought. I don't blame her. Roman literally made us get cream cheese, frosting, piping bags, gram crackers and a bunch of chocolates.

"I agree, I mean your aunt is bound to gain weight if she eats all the desserts you're preparing for her.", I stipulate while grabbing some of the grocery bags and heading inside towards the kitchen.

The girls follow in pursuit as they place the bags on the island and Roman starts unpacking the bags with our assistance.
"So what is on the menu?", I ask curiously, with the amount of things we have I'm pretty sure it's going to be a bakery here soon.

She turns around with a grin plastered on her glossy lips. "We'll be making various items today. Divine you're on mini cheesecakes, Rea is on red velvet cupcakes, Rosalina you're on muffins. Make whatever flavours you want and Allison you're on carrot cake with cream cheese icing.", she states while handing each and everyone one of us aprons while she hands us our assignments.

"Excuse me...uhh...boss?", Allison starts as if she's ready to protest. "What exactly will you be doing?"

"Oh I'll be supervising.", she says in a peppy mood.

"Ahh.", Allison says flabbergasted and the rest of us agree with her. So much work and she does nothing.

Roman giggles at our reaction. "Just kidding. I'll be making peppermint tart and maybe some lemon meringue.", she says looking off into the distance. "Well get to it!", she commands as she comes back to reality. We go to our stations, startled by her sudden command.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After an hour and 45 minutes I've finally finish making a bunch of mini cheesecakes. I put them in the fridge so that they can set.
"Finally done."

"Lucky you.", says Allison says as she pulls out the third layer of the carrot sponge cake. I giggle at how miserable she looks, clearly she's unhappy here.
"Well my battery died I'm going to head upstairs and charge it.", I inform.

"Okay. We'll be here.", replies Rea.

I shake my head chuckling and heading upstairs. I enter Nefarious' room and discover its empty. I put my phone on charge. I'm about to head out the room until I notice a pair of handcuffs on the night stand. I smirk with a plan forming in mind.

Time for a little pay back.

I take a quick shower and moisturize my body with my favourite Shea butter cream. I put on a red lingerie set and cover myself with a silky robe. I leave my hair down in its natural curls, grab the handcuffs and head towards Nefarious' office where I know he is likely to be.

I reach his office door and slowly open it, making sure that he is alone before entering and locking the door. I turn around and already Nefarious is gazing at me with a surprised expression.
"Hey.", I greet him.

"What are you doing here?", he asks leaning back while I make my way closer to him, swaying my hips for more effect. I stand in front of the table and lean on it.

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Of cause I am but with the way you're dressed I can tell you've got something up your sleeve.", he deciphers.

"I just took a shower that's all.", I say circling his desk and standing behind as I place my hands on his shoulders, rubbing and massaging him.
"So you're telling me that you have nothing underneath that robe."

I giggle at his assumption. "I didn't say that love.", he hums out as a responds as I rub down along his chest and tight torso. I do this for while until I see Nefarious entering a state of relaxation as his eyes begin to droop.