Chapter 7

Divine

"No. No!", I protest. "I'm not doing that! Are you crazy? How could you even ask me that?"

What the hell is wrong with this man? I'll tell you wants wrong, he's an egotistical, good looking, psychopathic asshole. I can't belive he would ask me to do that.

He looks at me strenly. "I wasn't asking you Divine, it is punishment after all."

I gasp in utter disbelief. "You're insane!" He lets out a chuckle that sends shivers down my spine. "I never said I was sane babe. Now get out, get yourself together and be ready by nine.", he blankly says.

I glare at him and leave his office while slamming the door. I can't believe I have to do this. My punishment from Nefarious is to go with him to a strip club in my most revealing outfit that will no doubt make me look like hoe but that's not the worst. The worst thing that I have to do tonight is seduce or lure some guy and get information from him.

I push my door open, an angry scowl still plastered on my face.

I don't have a choice.

************

After refreshing myself, I walk out of the bathroom only to stop in my tracks and look at the skimpy outfit on my bed.

You've got to be kidding me.

I put the dress on.

Honestly it's very cute but its too revealing. I mean its a black, silk, short dress that has a huge opening on the right side of it, fully exposing my thigh. The slit is long for my liking, but has rhinestone decoratings on it. I match the dress with black stilettos and curl my hair. Putting the finishing touches of my make-up, Nefarious walks in, without bothering to knock but I ignore it and fluff up my hair.

"Didn't I say to be ready by nine?", he questions, obviously pissed at my two minute tardiness.

I roll my eyes. "Relax you big bully, I'm done.", I turn to him and we lock eyes and he just stares.

"What?!", I snap.

He snaps out of his gaze, his facial expression going back to cold and blank. "Don't ever talk to me like that.", his voice is dark and laced with venom.

Rolling my eyes and fed up about this night already. "Can we just go do this fucking job?"

He takes predatory steps towards but instead of cowering in fear and backing down, I stand my ground and await his next move. His next move however shocks me and I'm on high alert. Nefarious slips two of his fingers into the top hem of my dress. "What do you think you're doing?", demand as I stop his actions by holding his wrist firmly. To my surprise he pins a small, almost non-existential diamond pin on my dress. He looks into my eyes with a cold stare. "Don't get any ideas. Now move it.", he says and I do as told and as I'm walking down the hallway I get this odd feeling that his staring at my ass.

We get into his slick Audi R8 and leave the premises. We sit in a suffocating silence, driving to who knows where. Sick and tired of the silence, I lean forward and turn on the radio and just my luck, a BTS song is playing and its one of my favourites.

134340.

That's my jam man.

그럴 수만 있다면 물어보고 싶었어
그때 왜 그랬는지 왜 날 내쫓았는지
어떤 이름도 없이 여전히 널 맴도네
작별이 무색해 그 변함없는 색채