Chapter 48

Divine

Ow...I ache all over. I open my eyes and stand to my feet, do some stretches to get my muscles flexible again. I touch my toes, twist my torso, do the cat stretch then finally ending with the dog pose. I hold the dog pose for a good amount of time, wanting to stretch out my spine and calves.

"Now that's a nice view.", I get up with lightening speed wanting to find the source of sound. It turns out that its Nefarious who was shamelessly undressing me with his eyes. I roll mine and jump into his arms, my legs wrapping on their own accord around his waist. "You sleep a lot kitten.", he comments and I giggle at the speculation. It's true though. I tend to sleep a lot when I'm travelling.

"Where are we now?", I ask with a sleepy voice. I know we are not back home at the mansion or his house. I don't recognise any of the furniture or the interior designs. "What time is it?", I ask upon discovering the star covered black canvas in the sky.

"We are in Las Vegas and its currently 20:30. I'll be gone for a while.", he states setting me down and kissing my forehead. "You won't see me until tomorrow morning."

"Okay.", I say trying to find my way to the kitchen. I'm starving I could really go for some chicken Alfredo pasta. I call in for room service and tell them my order along with a sprite.

"I'm heading out now.", Nefarious informs as he stands in front of the door.

"Okay.", I reply blankly.

He sighs out. "Are you mad at me or something?"

"No no I'm not mad, just hungry.", I admit as well as reassure him that I am perfectly fine.

"Well then can I at least get a kiss before I leave?", he requests hopefully and I run to him with my arms out. Wrapping him around my arms I connect my lips to his and kiss him passionately. Nefarious kisses back with just as much emotion and hunger and lust and I can feel my panties beginning to get damp. We pull back, leaning our foreheads against each other.

"You know it's been a while since you've last fucked me.", I say seductively into his ear be for nibbling on it. He groans out and cups my ass in his large hands.

"I definitely will when I get back.", he says, his voice laced with pleasure. I stop by action and unlock the door for him. Holding the door open for him and push him out.

"Bye.", I say smugly before shutting the door, Nefarious saying something about I'm teasing him in the background.

I sit on one of the many sofas with my phone in hand as I scroll through my messages from back home. I answer Rea's, Allison's and Roman's first before moving onto Sheng then finally Lee.

Lee: Hey.

Hi

How's it going?

It's okay. We're no longer in Seychelles we are in Las Vegas.

How come?

Well Nefarious said he has something's to take care off.

Maybe he's helping out Astaroth.

Star's here?

Yeah. Anyway how have you been feeling?

Honestly, idk. I'm so tired nowadays and I've been eating so much food. Idk maybe I'm approaching my period.

Or maybe you're pregnant😂😂😂.

That's not funny.

But it could be a possibility. How often do you guys use protection?

His text makes me stop and think. I have been taking the contraceptives after every intercourse, unless there was a time I had forgotten to take it.

No I don't think I'm pregnant.

If you say so. I'm going to crash. Love you😄

I chuckle at his last text and lock my phone then place it down. Could I be pregnant? I'm certain that I've never missed taking the pill but my symptoms are closely related to that of a pregnant woman. I dismiss the thought from my head as there's a knock at the door. I walk up to it and ask who it is.

"It's room service."

I open the door and an old man strolls in while pushing in my dinner on one of those fancy food transporters. He lifts the silver cover off the food and places the dish on the table for me.

"Here you are Mrs. Blackwood. You're chicken Alfredo pasta accompanied by a chilled sprite."

"Oh uhh thank you.", I say not bothering to correct him on who I am.

As soon as the door closes I dig into my dinner and start munching, moaning at every bite taken. This is straight up delicious. I feel so full and satisfied by the time I take my last bite, unfortunately.

***************
hey lovelies

I know I haven't been updating in a while. I have been super busy and never had time.

anyway I hope the triple update will make up for my tardiness

don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Much love!

Azura☆