Chapter 9

Divine

I ran out of the hotel room and down the hall until I reached the elevator in hopes that I wouldn't bump into Nefarious. After my little stunt with Dimitri I know for a fact that Nefarious is furious...in fact I don't think the word furious even cuts it with him.

I reach the closed elevator doors and frantically push the buttons so that the doors can open as soon as possible, giving me the perfect opportunity to escape but luck is not on my side as the elevator doors open only to reveal the monster himself behind the closed doors. I jump back in fright and just as I'm about to make a run for it he pulls me into the elevator and presses his desired button, then roughly pushes me to the wall and wraps his large hand around my neck then squeezes tightly, tears now brimming my eyes.

"N-nefarious.", I try to get words out but with his hand choking my voice box I find it hard to do so.

His eyes are darker and filled with anger.

"Shut up!", he finally snaps. He chuckles darkly before he continues. "I warned you Divine but you didn't listen and now you're going to fucking learn the consequences for when you disobey Nefarious Blackwood.", he lets go of me and fixes me up as I try to intake as much oxygen that I possibly can. Before the elevator doors open he possessively puts his hands on the small of my back and tells me to act normal or else...

The elevator doors dinge open and we walk over to the exit of the lobby but are stopped by the receptionist who is calling us over to the reception. Oh shit. I forgot about that. My feet are glued to the around as I am unable to move but I'm harshly pushed my Nefarious, almost losing my footing but I quickly regain myself.

"Good evening Mr Blackwood.", greets Dakota to which Nefarious doesn't even bother replying too. I take in small breaths and look everywhere expect Dakota and Nefarious.

"I wanted to hand you your bill before you leave, though I thought you would be staying for atleast four days I see that you are on your way.", she explains to why she called us over.

Nefarious looks confused and utterly annoyed. "What the fuck are you talking about?", he snaps making both Dakota and I flinch.

"W-w-well sir y-your personal assistance came here earlier to book a room for you.", she fearfully says as the poor woman starts stuttering. At least she's not the one going to die tonight.

"What personal assistance?"

She points at me and I instantly look down, taking deep breaths as I prepare myself for what's to happen next.

"Oh is that so? Give me the damn bill.", he commands and she instantly does. He roughly grabs it from her hand and goes over it. I can imagine how much its going to cost. Not only did I book a suite but Dimitri and I ordered room service.

He darkly chuckles as he scans over the white piece of paper that has all the evidence of what I've done tonight. "She booked the suite, got room service and rented out movies not to mention all the destroyed furniture that was done in that room and the total is $19,850.41. Here's my card.", he says while handing her his card. She scurried away to pay for the bill only leaving me with him. He leans done to my ear and feel his hot breath dancing on my skin making me shiver. "You're in so much trouble when we get back.", he whispers. Crap.

Dakota comes back with his card and without thanking her, Nefarious takes his card and roughly drags me towards the exit of the hotel.

*******

I dash out of the car and run up to my room ignoring the calls from Nefarious as he starts chasing after me. I'm three feet away from my door but Nefarious roughly snatches me and throws me over his shoulder, heading into a direction that is far from my room.