Chapter 14

Divine

How strange and nerve wracking it is to be in this house sometimes because everyone will know your business. My situation with Dimitri is complicated. I like him and I think maybe he likes me but I don't know. If the house were to find out how close we have gotten then they would think I'm betraying them and that I'm not trustworthy.

I need some advise.

After shutting my door I turn around to Lee, clearing my throat to gain is attention. "So what do you need help with?"

He sits on my soft mattress letting out a deep sigh before answering me. "Alright here's the deal...I like someone.", he says nervously.

"Yes I'm sure you do Lee. What do you like about her this time? Is it the size of her chest or..."

"No no like I really like someone and its not just a typical one night stand type of like.", he explains.

Woah.

He really likes someone?

Mmmm....I wonder who its is.

I give a small smile and sit on the ground crisscross applesauce in front of him. "Well, who is it?"

"If I tell you, you can't tell her, or anyone for that matter.", he says.

I nod my head frantically. "I pinky promise.", I say holding up my pinky.

"I am not doing that.", he objects sternly.

"Fine then I'll sing like a bird.", I threaten.

"That's okay, then I don't have to tell you.", he says smugly.

"Touchè."

We both chuckle then Lee goes to tell me who his crushing on. It's so cute. He's like a high school boy that has never had a girlfriend before and is asking his crush's best friend for advise.

"I like Roman.", he says after letting out a huge sigh.

I scream out in excitement because Roman likes him too.

Before I could answer we hear a bunch of heavy footsteps right before the door is busted open. "What's the problem? I heard you screaming.", says Blake who was armed with a gun.

"Hey you found your gun.", I say pointing towards his hand.

"Yeah I know. It turns out I left in the drawer in my room.", he chuckles sheepishly.

"Yeah good job you found your gun but why were you screaming?", asks Astaroth.

I bite my lips and turn to look at Lee who is ghostly shaking his head at me, indicating that I do not tell anyone. I turn back to face the guys and give them an innocent smile. "No reason. Lee just told me that he is going out to get cheesecake and I got so excited that I ended up screaming.", I laugh. "Sorry about that, you can go now.", I say while pushing them out the door ignoring all their protests against it.

As soon as they are gone I investigate on Lee's little crush.

"When are you gonna tell her?"

He scratches the back of his head. "That's what I need your help with. I don't know how to approach her."

"Well have you guys ever had a conversation? Do you guys talk?"

"Yeah we do, that's how I developed an attraction to her.", he says.

That is good. Which means it won't be awkward when they are hanging out.

"Lee honestly I'm the last person to be giving you relationship advice. I've never been in a serious relationship or any romantic relationship.", I confess.