Chapter 42

Divine

Oh my god.

What a first impression.

"Uhh...hey guys...didn't think you were occupied.", says Allison as she swings her arms in an awkward manner. She looks over to me and her eyes widen when she discovers the huge bite mark on my neck. We all stand in silence before Nefarious clears his throat and breaks the thick awkward silence.

"Umm, Divine this is my father Don and my Aunt Circe. Father, aunt Circe this is Divine, my girlfriend.", Nefarious introduces and both Allison and I are surprised by the title that Nefarious has given me. Regaining my composure I turn to them and greet them, shaking both of their hands, their faces in a shocked and confused expression as they also eye my bite marks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Nefarious they practically saw me naked!", I exaggerate stepping out of the bathroom with Nefarious trailing behind. We took a shower together. Allison did not only come to tell us of their relatives arrival but also to inform us that it was soon lunch time.

"Baby relax.", he says laughing. "Don't worry about it.", he says trying to comfort me. He places a sweet and gentle kiss on my temple then on his mark that he embedded into the right side of my neck. I instantly calm down and get dressed.

It's pretty warm outside so I decided on wearing a off the shoulders crop top and a pair of white shorts and some pumps.

After freshening up, Nefarious and I walk hand in hand downstairs as I giggle at what he says. We enter the dining hall and all conversations die out. We walk to our seats, only mine is being occupied by Angelique. I look over at Allison for an explanation but she shrugs her shoulders.

The helpers have brought two extra chairs for Don and Circe.

"Angelique that seat doesn't belong to you.", Nefarious says deadly and she's about to stand but I decide against it.

"Baby don't worry about it. She can sit.", I say the last part with all the kindness I can muster up while looking straight at Angelique.

"Where will you sit?", he asks curiously. I smile up at him. I pull out his chair for him and pat it to indicate him to take a seat and he does. I then place myself on his lap, my back toward Angelique as I drape my arm around Nefarious' neck. I notice the smirk on Circe's lips.
"I'll sit right here.", I proudly declare, pecking his soft delicious lips. "Is that okay?", I ask him innocently.

"uh, huh.", he agrees nodding his head in a daze.

"Can we start eating?"

"Uh, huh.", he says his mouth slightly agape. I smile at the effect I have on him and pop a sliced apple into his mouth.

I start eating but I feel all the stares on me. I look up and to my suspicions the whole table is looking at me.

"What?", I ask.

"I uh...like your tattoo Divine.", Marcus teases and the girls giggle while the whole table tries to stiffle their laughs.

"Thanks Marcus. I liked the first one so much that I decided to get six more.", I announce.

"You go girl!", encourages Rea with a smug expression as she looks at Angelique's sour one.

"Nice one boss.", Sheng praises Nefarious from next to Rea.

"You should see the claw marks she left on his chest.", Don speaks out, his Italian accent thick and unhidden. My eyes widen, almost popping out of sockets.

"Sir.", I say out in embarrassment, hiding my face in Nefarious' neck.

"No need to be shy my dear. We all get wild and rough from time to time.", Don says chuckling.