Chapter 20

Divine

"So you'll let me go?"

He sighs out heavily as if he is carrying a heavy weight upon his shoulder. "I don't like the idea...", he stops mid sentence and glances down at me. "But I'll let you do what you want, just this one time.", he finally gives in.

I flash him a smile that shows my gratitude as I go on my tippy toes and kiss his soft warm lips. He accepts my gesture and is soon responding to the kiss. I try to pull away from him but he doesn't allow it as he pulls back to his body and kisses me harder with desire. He darts his tongue out trying to gain access from me but my stubbornness forbids me to. Nerfarious growls into the kiss once he realizes his lack of authorization, his hands descend my back until they reach my ass where he gives each cheek a tight squeeze resulting in an escape of a gasp from me. He takes it as an opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth where he explorers every inch and corner.

This kiss with Nerfarious is feverish, ravenous and filled with lust and desire. He hoist me up so that I am straddling him where I can feel his hardened member, adding more fuel to the fire.

"Nerfarious, we should stop.", I moan out not actually meaning what I said and I think Nerfarious knows that very well. He litters hot firey kisses all over my neck, sometimes sucking and licking my sweet spots. He pushes me up against the wall where he lifts me and assaults my neck, enjoying every part of me, his boner dangerously touching my woman hood making me uncontrollably wet.

"Nerfarious...", but he attacks my lips again, kissing me until I have no more oxygen to breath.

"I love it when you moan my name.", he says roughly, turning me on even more as I let out a feverish moan.

I peck his lips before speaky. "Nerfarious...", he groans causing a sense of vibration through his chest.

"I should get ready to go.", I place another peck on his lips and lead the rest to his throat then the side of his neck where I suck and claim him. I hop out from his arms and walk out the door walking all the way to his room and refreshing myslef in the bathroom. I fill up the bathtub adding some bubbles as well. Once the tub is full enough I close the faucet and strip from my clothes, slowly climbing into the bathtub.

My muscles instantly relax and I sigh out at the euphoric feeling. Suddenly the bathroom door opens. I know who it is, I can recognize his musky scent. "Can I help you Mr. Blackwood?"

"I don't like being teased Divine.", he says in a low husky voice. I look up at him with a giggle and innocent eyes. Nerfarious squints his eyes as I see him make movement to undress himself from he's work attire.

"Uhhh Nerfarious...what are you doing?", I ask him nervously as I sit up straight, not even caring if my breasts are exposed.

His eyes drift towards my chest, his eyes turning a darker shade almost turning black. "I can tell you're doing this on purpose.", he dictates, his buckle becoming undone and in swift movement his pants and briefs are off, his member springing to life, leaving me shocked and wide-eyed. He is huge! I can't stop staring at it.

"See something you like baby girl?", he teases. Feeling hot and embarrassed for being caught at staring, I dunk my head into the huge underwater bathtub.

Oh shit shit shit shit...

I stay under for about 30 seconds until I fill the ripples forming within in the water. I come back up for air and discover that Nerfarious has gotten in the water with me.

"Nerfarious what are doing in here?"

"Relax baby girl, I just thought I'd join you.", he uttered as he pulls my back towards his chest.

"I wanted to relax. Alone.", I stipulate on the matter.

"And you will be relaxed. Close your eyes.", he demands.

"What?", I ask despite the fact that I heard him.

He leans closer to my ear and whispers. "Close. Your. Eyes.", he says each word slowly, one by one and I comply with what he asks me.

I go limp in his hard rock chest and allow myself to be relaxed my the soothing water bubbles and this man's skin contact. With my eyes closed I feel his large hand rest themselves on my hips. I tense at the sudden contact. "Relax.", he whispers and I do, I start relaxing again. His hands ascend from my hips, sliding smoothly against my stomach until they reach the region point. He cups both of my breasts making me tingle with desire. I let out a shakey breath that accidentally sounds like a moan.

That was a big mistake as I now feel his friend twitching with arousal. He massages and plays with my breast, sometimes pinching my nipples that are already swollen with desire and anticipation. His lips are in contact with my neck, sucking and licking my sweet skin.

He suddenly opens my legs wide in swift movement and places his quadruples on the hood of my throbbing clitoris. He rubs circular motions, slow at first but then totally fast and hard as he adds more pressure.

"Ne-Nefarious t-this is not r-relaxing me...", I say as I feel the familiar pleasure building up in the pit of my stomach.

"It wasn't supposed to be.

***************
*sips tea*

*smug smirk*

Hope you enjoyed my lovelies💜

You know what to do😉
Vote, comment and follow

Bye for now

Azura☆