Chapter 11

Divine

The knock on the door made me snap out of the trance that Nefarious had put me under. I didn't expect him to kiss me and tease me but it happened and I don't regret it. He is a good kisser, I can still feel his soft lips on my mouth and I wanted things to go deeper but we were interuppted and if I'm being real, I'm really annoyed.

We breath heavily, trying to catch our breaths while looking into each others eyes. His eyes are the perfect milky chocolate that gets its victim's sucked into. His beautiful eyes are hard to look away from although I notice that they are darker due to the lust that is evident in his beautiful brown eyes.

Remembering that there is someone at the door I look away from him and take a few steps and stop by the bedroom door.

"Who is it?!", I call out.

"It's me Divine. Dimitri.", I hear an all too familiar voice from the outside of the hotel room. My eyes widen and my heart begins to race and violently pound. I look around the room making sure its fine but then my eyes freeze on Nefarious.

Nefarious.

Oh God.

"Oh, okay I'll be right there.", I shout. I can just leave Nefarious in the bedroom and Dimitri and I can hang out in the living room and talk but things might escalate like they did last time...Oh but fuck it, I'm going for it.

I'm about to walk out when Nefarious grabs my upper arm and looks at me deadly.

"You're not going to let him see you dressed like that.", he hisses under his breath. I roll my eyes at him.

"We don't have time for this Nefarious, he'll get suspicious.", I attempt to walk out again but he has a firm grip on me. "Nefarious!", I whisper yell at him.

He shakes his head, the scowl never leaving his face. This man is so stubborn. He won't let me go.

"Divine?!", Dimitri calls from outside again.

"Yes yes I'm coming!", I answer him, looking at Nefarious with an urged look. He eventually gives in and let's go. Before I go to open the door I realise that Dimitri is most likely going to get in the bedroom so...

I start pushing Nefarious into the walk in closet but he resists at first and looks at me with questioning eyes.

"You need to get into the closet, he'll see you and the jig will be up.", I reason with him. He gives me a disapproving expression then reluctantly walks into the closet. I follow in after him, going to the mirror and giving myself a quick look over, making sure my lingerie is placed neatly on my body. I also inspect my neck to check for any hickies. Luckily there's none. I walk out the closet and switch the lights off on my way out.

"Oh Nefarious hand me a robe.", I request.

He frantically looks around before grabbing a random red robe. I put it on as I speed walk towards the door. Once its on I open the door and greet Dimitri with a smile.

"Hey.", I cheerfully greet.

Instead of greeting his eyes roam my body which I don't understand why.

Is there a stain on the robe Nefarious gave me?

I glance down at the robe and notice that is see through and you can see everything, including my back side.

What the fuck Nefarious?

I meet Dimitri's smug face and laugh nervously.

"Sorry, it was supposed to be a surprise.", I sheepishly tell him.

"No problem. I don't mind.", he says as he licks his luscious pink lips. I can't help but stare at the action.

"Are you gonna let me in?", he questions. Snapping me out of my thoughts, I move to the side allowing him entrance. When he's in I close the door. I can feel his eyes taking in every curve of my body, making me feel a tad bit self-conscious. Don't get me wrong I'm comfortable with the body that I have but nobody likes being stared at.

"You know staring is considered rude.", I tell him as I turn around to face him, walking a few inches closer.

He lets out a deep chuckle which turns my insides in such a good way. "Well you should have worn a different attire love.", I try not to blush at his last word.

Love.

Hmmmm....

"So uhh...we have some talking to do.", I start off, to which he nods in agreement and has he's lips in a thin line now.

I walk into the bedroom, dumb I know but in this way Nefarious can decide for himself which information is actually valuable and useful while I interrogate Dimitri about his business.

I roughly open the door so that Nefarious is aware of our presence. We sit on the edge of the bed.

"Lets start talking.", I firmly say.

**********
....

I wonder.....

*sips tea*

Vote

Comment

Follow

💞💖

Azura☆