Chapter 38

Divine

I wake up having a sudden urge to pee but it's hard to rip out of Nefarious' tight grip as he pulls me back and buries his nose in my neck, inhaling deeply.

"Nefarious I need to go pee.", I say.

He whines pulling me closer even more. "Can't you hold it in for a while longer?"

"No I can't. I'll be right back.", I promise kissing his cheeks then his nose. He gives in and I walk to the bathroom, relieving my full bladder. After my business I wash my hands and crawl back into bed with Nefarious. I grab my phone from the bedside, curious to know what the time is and it is currently 08:55. I set it aside and cuddle into Nefarious watching him peacefully sleep. I trace his eyebrows and his lips with my finger, loving how smooth his skin feels.

"Hmmm, that feels good.", he says clearly enjoying what I'm doing. I chuckle and retract my finger.

"Any plans for the day?", I ask trying to start conversation.

He opens his eyes before answering. "Now that everything is alright with the drugs and have been correctly distributed, I'll be in the office the whole day doing some paper work.", he briefly explains.

"And your dad?"

"What about him?", he asks.

"Aren't you curious to when his going to come?"

"Of cause I am but knowing my old man he can show up unannounced at any time. He doesn't really give us a heads up. This time however he might come along with his sister, aunt Circe."

I lie on my stomach so that I can face him, giving him my undivided attention. "Oh Circe, from her name I can tell she's not someone to mess with. Tell me about her.", I persist, wanting to know more about his aunt.

He chuckles before speaking. "Well you're right about one thing, she's not one to be messed with. Mafia men tend to exclude women from the business because they think that woman are to care for their household but aunt Circe didn't believe in that crap, she wanted to be part of the business. She's had various tasks from being a spy, running the drug ring that was until she settled with assassination and she was very good at it. Not once has she missed her target, she's accurate...", he pauses. "Aunt Circe was there for my siblings and I when my mother died. She took care of us as if we were her own of cause that was when she had no assignments. My father was barely around, always consumed by work that he had little time for us that's why I don't really give a damn about him or his presence.", he finishes off.

"You said your mom died. If you don't mind me asking, how did she die?", I ask, he closes his eyes for a brief second letting out a heavy breath. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to.", I assure him while running my hands through his hair.

"My mother died of cancer. She had leukaemia and by the time we found out she was already way into deep. She was on the final stage of cancer. Dad took her to all the best specialists that he could find but the doctors had told us it was too late. She didn't make it.", he says staring deeply into the wall. I can see the pain in his eyes and the vulnerability, he misses her terribly.
I peck him gently multiple times trying to take the pain of a distant and painful memory. He reciprocates my attempts and soon we are caught up in a sweet tender kiss.

"You'll be alright.", I assure him and he gives a small smile. "I'm going to take a bath.", I tell him.

"Okay.", it comes out as a mere whisper.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

"The weather is lovely today.", comments Rosalina as she sun baths on the sun lounge, enjoying the sun.

Rena, Roman, Rosalina, Allison and I decided to just chill by the pool since the weather was so warm today, warmer compared to other days. I'm currently sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water.
"It is.", Rea says.

"Finally you guys agree on something.", Roman voices and we all laugh at her comment, including both Rose and Rea. I get into the pool fully, swimming with Allison and Rea while Roman munches on some strawberries.

"So Divine I see your relationship with Nefarious is progressing, especially with the way you guys don't care whether the house hears you or not when you two go at it.", Roman remarks while the others giggle.

"Wha...I thought the rooms were soundproof.", I say my eyes wide as a blush takes over my features.

"Oh they are. It's just that you and the boss are...how can I say? Loud and proud.", Rea chirps in.

"Oh my gosh.", I say.

Suicide.

They all burst out in laughter as I splash Rea and Allison with water. "Why is it always about me?!", I yell.

"Because Divine, you guys have sex like almost everyday.", Rosalina speaks.

"Its great exercise.", I defend. "And why don't we ever talk about your sex lives? It's like you guys are outside our door every time we have sex."

"Uhhh that's because we are. Including the guys.", Allison verifies and I look at them all I'm shock.
"What?!", I shriek in disbelief. "You guys are perverts!", I point out.

"God girl relax. We're just messing with you.", they laugh again at their lame joke.

"Lol.", I say sarcastically. "Oh I hear your father is coming to visit.", I say looking in between Roman and Allison.
They nod their heads in confirmation. "Yep. He'll be here sometime tomorrow with our aunt Circe.", says Roman. I nod my head then carry on swimming.

*****************
hey lovelies💜

I know that this is a short chapter but I really hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

much love.

Azura☆