Chapter 26

Divine

After my short slumber, I woke to a heaviness in my chest. The thoughts from earlier came rushing back to me all at once and I could feel myself sinking in a pit of despair. I'm overwhelmed by multiple emotions, most which are negative.

A hot tear streams down my right cheek and I wipe it away in annoyance. I hate crying but I let myself once in a while.

My thoughts are interrupted by the abrupt sound of the door slamming against the wall and in walks a temperamental Nefarious.

"Put this on. Now.", he orders me calmly yet his tone is underlined with warning. He threw an unfamiliar material at me. I eye it one time and gaze in the other direction. Nefarious has yet again handed me a scandalous outfit and I know what that single piece of material means.

"No.", I say sternly, my eyes not meeting his once. The sight of him disgusts me. He lacks total respect for women and I do not wish to be associated with someone like that.

He storms up to me and roughly and aggressively yanks me to my feet.

"Divine I don't want to repeat myself."

"Fuck you!", I spat in his face trying to loosen his grip on me. This man is an egotistical pig, a dirt bag and I loath him with every fibre in my body. Why was I cursed with this evil demon? What did I do to deserve him in my life?

"I'M NOT ASKING YOU, I'M TELLING YOU. DON'T. FUCKING. PUSH. ME!", he yelled menacingly causing the dormant fear within me to spark to life as I start trembling. With shakey hands I grab the black material making my way to get changed in the bathroom but Nefarious was having none of that and demanded that I change in my current setting.

I eye him with utter hatred and disgust as I grab the black material which I now know that it is a dress. I look at the dress with distaste, it is unbelievably short and skimpy but I know that if I can complain about it Nefarious will not hesitate to punish me, I've finally pushed him.

I change into the dress as quick as possible, not wanting to please Nefarious or give him any ideas. Afterwards he hands me a pair of black stilettos. I manage to put them on but every time I bent or sat down to put them on, I could feel the dress riding up the rest of my legs, merely close to exposing my behind. Finally fully dressed I study myself in the mirror. The black dress rest just right under my ass, my legs look long and sexy and the cleavage that will definitely not be hard to miss is exposed proudly for wandering eyes.

"Let's go.", he calmly demands.

The last time I wore a dress like this the situation became too much for me to handle. I don't want to be doing something like that ever again so whatever the hell this man wants me to do, he can do it over my dead body.

Instead of following and being hot on his trail I'm rooted to the ground not single limb willing to move.

"Now!", he roars making me flinch and I reluctantly start moving, taking only small and slow steps. I am literally walking as slow as a snail bringing out Nefarious' inner anger, his patience running low.

He grabs me by my forearm and begins roughly pulling me out the door. I start yelling and protesting asking and demanding him to let me go and that I don't want to do this again but my pleas fall upon deaf ears as the eyes in the compound witness the commotion that I am causing. We stop at a black SUV and Nefarious opens the passenger door, indicating that I get in.

"No.", I repeat.

He scowls at me and pinches the bridge of his nose while pacing in frustration. "Divine get in the damn car."

"NO!"

He laughs without any humour and nods his head. "Okay. I'll just have to make you then.", as soon as his phrase is voiced he pulls out his gun, aiming it at me. My breath hitches, my hands feel cold as they begin to sweat and my heart rate has increased. I try to seem unphased, trying to calm my breathing.

"You wouldn't."

Nefarious lifts his eyebrows in surprise as if almost ready to prove me wrong and he does. He pulls the trigger and I scream in terror and in fear for my life.

"What do you think now Divine? Are ready to follow orders or do I need to embed a bullet into your flesh?", he gives me an ultimatum.

I look to where the bullet hit and I am relieved to see that it was aimed to the ground. He was just trying to scare me and it worked. As soon as I realize that I didn't get hit I climb into the car and Nefarious retreats his fire arm to its initial place, his holster and leans against the car, a smirk on his face.

"Wise choice baby girl.", I look straight ahead, trying to ignore him but Nefarious is having none of that. He roughly grabs my chin, our eyes connected by force.

"Next time, I won't miss.", he promises before forcefully kissing me. I push him back and furiously wipe my mouth in pure anger. I hate this man more than anything.

He joins me in front of the car and we just sit there for a few minutes in utter silence.

It's not long until Astaroth and Sheng join us in the car. It makes me feel slightly comfortable now because the tension with Nefarious is too thick to even cut through.

"Ready?", Nefarious asks the men that just joined us.

With a curt nod, Astaroth informs him. "Lee will be taking another vehicle with the other men. They will be right behind us."

"Are they clear on what they should do?", quizzes Nefarious inserting the key into the ignition, awakening the car from its slumber.

"Crystal."

With that said we head to the location that is unknown to me.

**************
Hey y'all

I know that this is a short chapter but here you go, really hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Anyway how are y'all feeling? Feel free to tell me in the comments section.

and if you're feeling generous don't forget to vote, comment and follow as it means a lot to me.

until next time.

Azura☆