Chapter 30

Divine

We finally arrive home after a long ride as we drive down the driveway and soon enough Astaroth puts the car in park. I get out about to grab my bags but Astaroth assures me that he'll have them delivered to my room.

"Do you not need any help.", I ask concerned, wondering if he'll be able to handle all of these bags by himself.

"Don't worry princess it's only 35 bags, besides I'll get men to assist.", he reassures me and gestures me to go inside when sensing my hesitation. I comply and walk inside suddenly hear some talking outside by the porch near the grand pool and I follow in curiosity.
As I step out into the opening my eyes are fixed on the people in the pool. "You guys couldn't wait for me until I got back?", I ask with fake shock and betrayal.
Startled by my voice the girls turn around along with their partners, Simon has joined them as well but has company. She is gorgeous, with tan skin, long brown locks with an amazing figure and a face of an angel.

"Hi I'm Divine.", I introduce myself throwing a small wave towards her and she returns it with a smile.

"Divine this is Rosalina. She came with Simone.", Rea introduces for me but I can hear the hint of distaste behind her tone. Okay... what's her problem?
"We would've waited but you guys were gone for so long.", illustrates Roman.
"What, we merely took five hours.", I defend.

The guys chuckle. "Are you hearing yourself?", Sheng rhetorically questions as he wraps his arms around Rea from behind. They are so cute.

"Whatever.", I dismiss the topic that bashes my shopping. "What time is dinner being served?", I further ask.

"In about an hour.", Marcus informs, checking his waterproof watch. "I think it's about time we got out the pool.", he suggests looking at everyone else.

"Yeah you're right. We might as well prepare for dinner time.", Allison injects as she hoists herself out the pool, grabbing a towel for both her and Marcus. The others follow in pursuit.

I catch Rosalina staring at me and I smile at her. "Will you be joining us for dinner?"

"Uhhh...", she starts quite unsure.

"I don't think there's enough room at the table.", Rea spits cheekily and I look upon her with shock, confused with her sour attitude towards Rosalina.
Lee chuckles but is silenced by getting hit my Roman upside the head. She smiles towards Rosalina apologetically. "Forgive me for her hostility towards you but there is enough for room for you should you wish to join us."

"If it's not a bother.", she shyly replies.

"Of cause not.", Roman assures, earning an eye roll from Rea.

"Thanks then.", she beams shyly as she dries herself with the white towel.

"Do you have any comfortable clothing to wear or would you prefer to wear the cloths you arrived in?", I ask her, prepared to borrow her any of mine.

"It is a bit chilling out..."

"Say no more. You can come get ready with me. You don't mind right Simone?", I turn facing Simone.
"Not at all.", he replies as he walks around me to Rosalina planting a kiss on her cheek, the blush evident on her cheeks.

"Come on then.", I urge her and we head to my room that is filled with my new cloths and items. Once arriving Rosalina is marvelling at the many many shopping bags that are neatly placed at the side of my room.

"Lets see, you are more or less my size so how about some jeans and a hoodie with some vans?", I suggest.

"Wonderful.", she smiles gratefully at me. "Can I go take a quick shower?", she politely request.
"Of cause you can and here's your outfit. You can change in there when you're done and I'll change out here.", she nods in agreement and exits to the connected bathroom.