Chapter 33

Divine

We kissed and we didn't stop. The kiss was of sensuality with a mixture of roughness. He kissed me like I've never been kissed before. His lips are soft and moist and warm and on other occasions his lips would roughly mash against mine.
Nefarious' tongue pushed into my mouth and I granted him access without putting up a fight as we both fight for dominance with our tongues. I worked my mouth against his, enjoying the moment with him.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist out of instinct as Nefarious walked out of the office, walking to the opposite door. We kept kissing and his large hands grabbed my ass, hard. He then placed me ever so gently on the bed and hovered me and I could feel his erection against my inner thigh. His lips no longer on mine but rather on my neck before nibbling on my ear. The feeling felt like heaven, he took me to a place that I've never been to before.

It wasn't long until he stopped completely and met my gaze, his eyes shining with something that I could not decipher in that moment.

"Are you sure about this?", he asked genuinely concerned and taking my feelings into consideration. I felt my heart melt at his gentleness and nodded. Whatever complications that I have to deal with will be in the morning.

"Yes.", I said breathlessly.

He connected our lips again, not rushing the process and just taking it slow so that I don't feel pressured or unsure of my decision. He was telling me that I could still back out if I was not ready.
Throughout the kiss he helped me take off my shirt and unbutton my jeans while I unbuttoned his dress shirt and unbuckle his belt. We were just left in our underwear now.

Nefarious then unclips the hooks of my bra, exposing my perky breasts, my nipples super hard as they were ready to be sucked and that's what he did. He sucked on one and grabbed the other in his left hand as I moaned out in complete joy. He switched and gave just as much of attention on the other. I could feel my drenched panty as my womanhood ached for some attention. This pace was annoying, I'm in desperate need for him inside me.

He stopped sucking and kisses me again. He litters my face with soft pecks before moving down in between the valley of my chest, down my navel as he gets closer to my throbbing clit but instead of giving any attention there he slides the kisses down to my inner thigh. He descended a bit before moving back to my inner thigh while caressing my breast. He then started approaching my wet and desperate region. He used two of his fingers to slide down my lace panty before setting his eyes on my vagina and then suddenly he touched my throbbing clit, twisting and turning, round and round and eventually going up and down. I was a moaning mess and I was becoming breathless and I was soaking wet.

He did that a few more times before suddenly inserting a finger, that drove me nuts. He pumped it in and out then flicked it upwards to feel my g spot. I groaned and moaned at the intensity as he then sunk his face in between my thighs and started licking my folds. He kept sucking and lapping for about five minutes as I could feel the tension in my lower abdomen building up. I am so close but before I could orgasm he detached his talented tongue from my burning clit.

I probe myself and stare at him in confusion and annoyance.

"I don't want you cumming yet Divine.", he says in a dark and seductive tone that makes me horny all over again. With a devious grin he takes off his boxers and spreads my legs further. He positioned himself, his tip right above my entrance as he enters slowly, bit by bit as my vagina tries to accommodate his huge size.
I moan out in pain and pleasure and urge him to keep going.
The pain is soon no more as he has entered me fully as he moves at a slow pace so that I get used to his size but it's not long before he's pounding into me relentlessly, the sound of our skin slapping each other filling the room.
I can feel my orgasm building up as Nefarious carries on pounding, his groans escaping his plump lips. I could feel my pussy begin to spasm. Nefarious slowed down his pace as an orgasm rippled through my body. I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath and calm down.

"Oh god.", I breathed out but it wasn't over. He pulls out his cock and flipped me over onto my knees and slides his cock back into my pussy. I yelp in surprise as Nefarious slaps my ass before sliding his cock again this time quickly resulting in his balls bouncing off my clit that has once again began to throb. He picks up the pace, thrusting hard and fast letting his shaft be buried deep in my tight womanhood as he flooded it with cum.
Feeling his cum fill me up I had another shattering orgasm, my pussy gripping his penis, milking out the last drop of his cum. Nefarious collapses still keeping his weight off me as he lets out an animalistic growl in my ear, stirring me up again.

"Fuck.", he groans and I grab his face and place my lips onto his. The kiss is soft and delicate, like a touch of butterfly wings. We break apart and Nefarious pulls out of me before laying besides me, pulling me into his warm, hard chest, both our skin littered in light specks of sweat.
I look up to his face only to discover his already staring at me, his grey eyes twinkling with happiness.

I'm happy too.

Feeling the exhaustion taking over my body my eyes start to flutter before finally closing and drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

*************
what's going on people, hope y'all are well and safe.

so.....Nefarious and Divine finally got together, yay!

anyway until next time

lots of love my lovelies💜

Azura☆