Chapter 50

Nefarious

I've kept Divine in bed the whole day, only giving her a break when we had to eat or take a short rest to work up our energy again.

Right now I have her in my arms as I continue caressing her soft skin. I lean over and kiss her soft sweet lips. She returns the kiss with just as much passion. I'm all hard again and I want to take her for the 8th time today. I touch and grab her breasts while I admire her flat tummy. We exchange passionate and feverish kisses and I start licking all over her. She moans softly, indicating the great pleasure that she's recieving. I love it when she moans.

The next thing I know, Divine is kneeling before me using her hands and mouth to pleasure me, making me nearly scream. I can feel myself throbbing in her mouth as I'm close to releasing. I push her away from my shaft.

I grab her by the waist but she places her hands on my chest, pushing me back slightly.

"Nefarious I'm in charge now.", she proudly states before kissing my lips. "Now.", she starts sexually. "Lie down on your back.", she commands seductively. This is getting interesting as I comply to her demands. She touches all over my body. I close my eyes as I get lost in the ecstasy of her sensual touch.
I stare at her naked chest, her breasts so perfectly round with pinkish brown nipples that I want to suck on. Once again I close my eyes and soon she's on top of me and the moment that she's wrapped around my hard cock, I sigh with a sound that I've never heard myself make before.

I look up at her and notice how her eyelids begin to flutter as she succumbs into her joyful pleasure. I suspect that she's close so I pull out, I grab her firmly and roll her over. I pound into her hard and deep, driving her crazy with every strong and powerful thrust of my hips, her moans and squeals being such a turn on.

"Who calls the shots now, Divine?!", I ask her with every thrust.

"Ohhhh...you...you do-oo-o...", her answer comes out as a moan as I feel her reach her fulfilment the same time I did.

It was incredible and earth shattering.

"Ah fuck.", she cusses, her body still trembling from her orgasm. "I love it when you fuck me like your little fuck doll.", she says making me snap my eyes open, her dirty talk putting me in the mood for some more intense sex.

I grab her ass causing her gasp. "If you keep talking like that I'm going to have you screaming my name.", I warn.

"You wanna punish me for being a bad girl?", she whispers seductively in my ear as she starts playing with my nut-sack. I clench my teeth together trying to control myself. She giggles once she sees my state as I'm close to losing self control.

"I'm going to take a shower.", she says rolling out of bed.

"I'll take one with you. I'm all about saving the earth.", I say innocently trailing behind her. She stops in her tracks.

"Don't bullshit me, I'm taking one alone.", she says dragging the word alone. I raise my hands up in surrender and walk back to the bedroom, grabbing a pair of sweat pants. I grab my phone from the bedside and go over the messages and emails that I haven't responded too.

Divine's phone goes off, notifying her of a new message.

"Divine!", I call out to her but she doesn't answer. "Babe your phone! Message for you! From...", I'm about to say after grabbing her phone from her side of the bed.

It's a message from Lee.

Lee: Sorry, the rest of the love is loading. It may take a lifetime to complete.

What the hell!

Is Divine...?

I shake the thought from my head and just as the water is turned off I put her phone back and go back to what I was doing. Divine walks out the bathroom with a very tiny towel wrapped around her but I push the distraction to the back of my mind. My head is consumed by dark thoughts of Divine and Lee.

"Hey. I thought I heard you call.", she says drying off her body before slipping on one of my shirts.

"Yeah.", I reply blankly. "You got a text message.", I inform her.

She walks over to her phone and grabs it, her eyes reading over the text from Lee. I see a smile play on her lips from the corner of my eye and I glance back down before she notices.

"Nefarious.", she starts off nervously. I look up to her worried eyes. "Did you look over the text on my phone?"

"No. Why? Is there something I should know?", I ask her studying her body language.

"N-no.", she stutters out followed by a nervous laugh.

I nod, convinced that she's hiding something from me. It seems to me that her relationship with Lee is more than I thought it was. "Well since you're done in the bathroom I'm going to get cleaned up then I'll be heading out."

"Where are you going?"

"Just to hang out with Astaroth.", I let the lie slip through my lips smoothly. In all honeslty I want to be alone.

"Oh can I come with? I haven't seen Star in a while."

"Maybe another time. Okay?"

"Oh.", she says stunned but agrees nonetheless. "Okay."

With that I strut off to the bathroom.

**********