Chapter 16

WARNING!

This chapter has a...somewhat sexual scene.

You've been warned.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Divine

As Nerfarious, my manipulative captor, brushed his soft warm mouth over my collarbone, my most sensitive area. I start to wiggle on the bed as I start to feel that familiar pulse in between my legs. Instead of being repulsed and asking him to move, I can't help notice that I want more of him. I need him more, all that he can give me and I was going to take it all.

I have no idea how we both ended up in this practical ordeal, not that we are both bothered by it, we don't mind as we go with the flow, milking in each others embrace and the lust that lingers thickly in the air, adding fuel to the already immense flames that are releasing something ravenous inside of me, a feeling I have never felt before.

He starts placing kisses on my neck, pecking each soft kiss and eventually sucking and licking my sweet spot, making me involuntarily drench my panties. His assaults aren't hesitant as his kisses start to descend from my neck, across the valley of my chest then glides down to my lower belly, intensifying the pulse of my vulva.

He spreads my thighs granting him full access to my wet and awaiting womanhood. Gently, Nefarious litters my inner thigh with wet kisses, stalling from what I have been awaiting for him to begin with. Then suddenly with swift movements my lacey garments are gone. I feel the cool air hit me making me shiver in delight and anticipation. His eyes connect with mine. "Tell me what you want.", he huskily murmured with a hint authority.

My breathing came out in short, hitched breaths. I can feel his warm breath as he hovers over my aching sex.

"Please, make me feel good.", I plea, my request coming out as a gasp. Without being fully able to register what happens next as his actions catch me off guard, Nerfarious flattens his tongue against my sex then trails it along my clit, starting off with long, slow strokes. I can feel my body tensing as I groan and reach down to hold his head in place.

"More.", I start moaning.

He does as told, adding more pressure and increasing the pleasure that consumes my body, Nerfarious centering all of his attention there making my head spin.

My moans get louder as I'm receiving earth shattering pleasure from this handsome sinner. He moans against me, sending vibrations causing a shock of pleasure through my system. His eyes are fixed on me with an intense lust filled gaze that sends me over the edge even more. He traces his tongue all over me, softly on my sensitive parts and roughly sucking and lapping on the parts that take a little bit more.

I begin to feel the pleasure build up in my lower abdomen as I am reaching my limit. I'm a moaning and groaning mess. I push my hips further into his mouth, no sense of decency left in me as I'm only thinking about how close I am getting.

Sliding his hands beneath my ass, he pulls me further into him as if not getting enough of me and soon I feel the overwhelming release rise, crashing through me like a strong tidal wave. I grind my hips against him as I ride out my orgasm, crying out in pleasure as I ball the covers into my fists but he doesn't stop nor move, he slows his tongue as he prolongs on the rise and crashing of my orgasm.

I breath heavily trying to sustain my fuzzy mind, awaiting for the excess pulse to leave my body and as I try to regain any of my senses back, Nerfarious leans up and greedily attacks my lips with his own, my juices still evident on his swollen, pink lips as we kiss each other hungrily.

************************
Well lovelies💜

That was....unexpected. *sips tea*

So, that happened, time to move on y'all.

😂

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Ba bye.

Azura☆