Chapter 35

Divine

After a few more movies it soon became noon and I was tired from sitting on my ass the whole day. I stand up and stretch my numb limbs until I here the familiar and satisfying clicks from my bones. Feeling much more flexible I excuse myself while the girls watch the last few minutes of the current movie that they are watching.
I leave the cinema and walk around aimlessly as I have nothing to do, until I hear his voice downstairs.

Nefarious is back home.

I ran down to the front door where I see Nefarious talking to a few guards. I wait for him finish discussing with his employees and his eyes catch mine. I wave shyly with an innocent smile. I can see the invisible smirk that threatens to be on display.
He dismisses them before walking over to me and pulling me into an unexpected kiss, it was amazing, sweet and soft.

"I missed you.", I admitted shyly once again and he laughs at my adorable expression, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you on birth control of some sort?", he asked out of the blue. I shake my head slightly confused but then the realisation strucks me like lightning.
"We didn't use protection last night.", I voice out with wide eyes. He chuckles once again before saying I know. "That's why I took the liberty in getting you contraceptives.", he says holding up a water bottle and handing me two pills.

I thank him and gulp the pills down. "I hate taking medication."

"Then we'll just have to find another method of preventing any pregnancy.", He says grabbing both of my hands in his. We stared into each others eyes, smiling before he picks me up bridal style, heading in the direction of his room. "How was your day?", he asks.

"It was okay, nothing eventful happened, just watched movies with the girls.", I explain. "How about you?", I ask then kissing his cheek. He smiles at the gesture.

"Business as usual. Everything is going according to plan and my father gave word that he is town."

"That's wonderful. When should we expect his arrival?"

He shrugs before kicking the door open and setting me down then closes the door. He kicks off his shoes and yanks his tie, prying it off from around his neck before getting fully undressed, his underwear still on though. He notices me eyeing him like a piece of candy, he walks over as I step back and sit on the bed once I make contact with the foot of the bed. "You like what you see baby girl?", he questions with a deep sexy tone, leaning down and placing either of his hands on the side of my legs. I lick my lips then bite my lower one before nodding, gliding my hands across his chest and toned stomach, stopping just above the waistband of his underwear.

He looks surprised at my action before taking control. Nefarious pushes me back then hovers over me, his lips catching mine as we have a hot make out session. My bottoms are discarded leaving me in only my lace thong. His lips are back in mine before they descend to my neck as he sucks and kisses.

A moan escapes me as I feel his awakened member rubbing against my inner thigh. I start throbbing with anticipation. I flip us over so that I'm above and attack his neck just as he did mine, grinding while doing so. He groans and I can feel the pleasurable knot beginning to build up. Nefarious grabs my hips, stopping me then turns me over so that I'm back on the bottom and him on top. Using his teeth, he gracefully slides my thong that is now drenched with my juices. Spreading my legs he buries his head in between and I feel the contact of his tongue on my throbbing clit. I arch my back at the contact, moaning out his name as I grip his hair tightly and pull him incredibly closer begging for more.
He tongue fucks me hard and I feel the tension in my stomach coming to life again.

"Fuck Nefarious...please don't...stop.", I beg, panting like a sex driven bitch not wanting the pleasure to end. I fist the sheets as I am close to releasing. He detaches his tongue before sticking in two fingers, pumping in and out while he sucks on my nipples giving them just as much attention.

He picks up the pace, using his thumb to rub the hood of my clit. He kisses around my neck as I dig my claws into his black, enjoying the pleasure that I'm recieving. He growls at the contact and moves his skilled fingers faster and faster, touching my g spot.
It wasn't long until I released all my juices, creaming his fingers while moaning his name out loud.
He pulls out his fingers, licking and sucking them clean as I try to catch my breath, my naked chest heaving up and down. "You taste so fucking good.", he comments earning a breathless laugh from me. He snickers at my state followed by a lingering kiss. "That was just a preview for tonight.", I moan, thinking about all the things he could do to me.

"I'm going to take a shower.", he informs me walking to the bathroom. I get up and grab a fresh clean pair of underwear and slip them on as I change my outfit as well, a cropped hoodie with some adidas bottoms. I wear a pair of socks and decide against wearing any shoes.
There's a knock on the door and I walk to see who it is right after putting on the last sock.
I swing the door open to see a guard on the other side.

"Can I help you?", I ask politely.

"Divne.", he curtly bows. "I was told to inform you and Mr Blackwood that dinner will be served shortly."

I nod my head in understanding ready to close the door until a question comes to mind. "Are the rooms around here soundproof?"

He looks taken aback by my question but responds. "As far as I know they are but obviously only up to a certain amount volume produced in the room."

"Oh okay, thanks again.", I say shutting the door just as Nefarious comes into view, using a towel to wrap his lower region and drying his hair with the other.
"Who was that?"

"One of the guards. He said dinner has been served.", I tell him.

He nods walking to the closet and changing into some new cloths.

"Nefarious I don't want us having sex any more.", I say suddenly. He stops all movements then turning to look at me with a blunt expression. "What do you mean?", he questions folding his arms around his chest.

"I mean...I don't want us having sex here.", I clarify.

"Why not?"

"Because it's embarrassing and unsettling having to know that the entire house heard me moaning and screaming your name."

"But the walls are thick enough for them to be soundproof.", he finishes with a chuckle.

I laugh a little too. "I know that but we could get really intense and I could be screaming your name like a porn star."

He walks over to me, cupping my ass before burying his head into my neck. "Then they'll all know that I fuck you good and they'll know that you're mine.", he comments before grazing his teeth on my delicate skin around my neck. He bites down but not too hard, just enough to generate both pain and pleasure.

I place my hand behind his head, pushing him further so that I can experience more but we're interrupted when a notification goes off my phone. We pull away and I take it out my pocket, glancing at the screen it was a text from Allison.

Allison: 'You two better stop whatever the fuck you're doing and get down here now! The food is getting cold and we can't start eating until Nefarious gives the thumbs up.'

I laugh after reading the text showing it to Nefarious.

"I guess we have to get going then, huh?", he groans out in irritation but nods his head, huffing out.
He slips on a shirt and we are heading to dinner.

***********
hey lovelies💜

hope you enjoyed this chapter as there is still more to come

@xxxutecpsycho, shout out to you my lovelie.

Thank you all for your support, hilarious and wonderful comments😂😂💜

vote

comment

follow

btw, fav color?

until next time....

Azura☆