Chapter 10

Divine

"He said that he gets his weaponry from the same place he gets his coke from.", I huff out. Nefarious has been pestering me about the information I had retrieved from Dimitri and I honestly feel guilty about it. I feel as if I'm betraying him. I know that I work for Nefarious but I didn't want to do so in the first place and I'm still angry at him for what he did.

Nefarious treats me as if I'm some whore who will do as he says. He thinks he can command me, telling me to jump and I ask how high. He hurts me, not only emotionally but mentally and physically. He's so controlling, which is kinda hot sometimes but overbearing and annoying most of the time. I don't like it when he uses his dominance in all cases or situations that we come across.

Dimitri on the other hand is sweet and has shown me so much respect since our first encounter. Unlike Nefarious, Dimitri knows when to use his dominance like when we're making out and when things escalate sexually. I get that we don't know each other that much but we kinda clicked you know. Even though he's in the mafia I still like him. Alot.

So after a day of me not talking to Nefarious he forced me to talk to him because of business matters. I never thought I'd be working for a mafia boss but here I am. Life is full of surprises.

"Is that all he said?", he interrogated further which was starting to piss me off.

"Of cause that's all he said. If there was more I would've said so.", I bitterly snapped before heading towards the door. As I reach for the door handle I'm startled by the bang that resounded around his office. I look to the wall and notice that a bullet has penetrated the wall. I turn my body with wide, fearful eyes. Nefarious holds the gun in his hand, now aiming at me. He gestures for me to sit down by pointing his gun towards the chair that I'm required to sit in. He lowers his firearm before speaking.

"I'm sick and tired of your childish behaviour. You seem to forget that I'm the alpha around here and you're my omega. You do as I say. You treat in a manner that you would treat your superior. Do I make myself clear?", I nod but he doesn't seem satisfied as he shakes his head, telling me to use my words.

"You make yourself clear. Crystal clear.", I reluctantly say.

"Now the pathetic news that you call information is not enough. You'll have to hook up with him again and get useful information.", he says in a monotonous tone. I feel excited about the news as I try to contain my smile.

"Good.", I burst out saying.

"Good?"

"Yep.", I say popping the 'p', heading towards the door for the second time.

"And why is it good?", he starts with the integration again.

Huffing out in annoyance and giving him the stink eye I answer. "That's because I told Dimitri that I'll be seeing him today.", he roughly stands from his seat about to blow but I stop him from doing so. "But, but...it all works out because you need more information and I already set the time with him. He'll be at the hotel around 17:00pm which leaves us with about two hours and thirty minutes before he gets there.", I say after glancing at my watch.

He has a scowl plastered on his face. He is beyond annoyed and angry. "Then we leave now.", he bluntly announces.

***********

The drive to the hotel was silent and tense but atleast this time the radio was on and I was hoping that a k-pop song that I was familiar with would play. He parks his car a block away from the hotel and scopes out the area, searching for any threats or spies.