Chapter 31

Divine

The weekday was coming to an end and ready for the weekend. A Friday afternoon hanging with the girls outside by the poolside is very relaxing and to think that I got to know more about Rosalina. She's only 24, loves adventure and exploring. Her favourite activity to do in the kitchen is cooking, especially when it comes to learning new recipes.

"You should totally make us one of your dishes.", I excitedly suggest, encouraging her.

Rea scoffs. "Why? So she can poison us?"

I face her with my eyes widened about to scold her for being so rude but Rosalina is quick to defend herself.
"What's your problem?", she ask Rea trying to stay calm and assertive.

"Almost everything. Why are you here anyway?"

"I am here because Simon invited me over!", she fires back, her tone raising as she does.
"For how long Rosalina, you've been here for almost an entire week so tell me when are you going back to wherever Simon picked you up from?!", she shouts with just as much force and power in her voice.

This is getting awkward for me, Roman and Allison as we listen to the two females bickering. I want to intervene but I decide against, besides this is between the two of them and has nothing to do with me.

"Why is it that you're the only one here who has a problem with me?!", Rosalina questions with an even increased anger and irritation.
"Because I don't fucking trust you!"

"Of cause you don't because you decided from the moment you met me that that I am not good enough and that you'll despise me!", she pauses to catch her breath, Allison biting her lips in anticipation. "Oh my gosh.", Rosalina continues. "You are such a bitch.", and that was it. Rea's patience has vanished as she suddenly grabs her champagne glass and splashes it right onto Rosalina's face and the next thing we see Rosalina ready to pounce on Rea but both Roman and I intervene, me holding Rea back and Roman doing the same in Rosalina's corner.

"What is wrong with you too?", I ask bewildered staring at the both of them. "We can't have one nice afternoon together without any drama?"

"Divine everyone here can agree that Rea is the one who started this whole thing, I was just trying to defend myself!", she defends her anger sky rocketing and I'm pretty sure she would have steam coming out of her ears if she possess that ability.

"It doesn't matter who started it.", I say not wanting to take sides. "We are grown women and if anything we are not supposed to be behaving like this.", I scold them.

Allison appears in sight and hands Rosalina a dry towel to wipe herself. "Divine's right guys. It's the first time we could be together without any of the men around, well expect for the gaurds but the point is we could at least enjoy each other's company before the guys come back from Italy which is in less than two hours. Right?", Allison alleges, adding the men's arrival.

"Right.", Roman and I simultaneously agree while both Rea and Rosalina are mute.

"Right?", Allison pushes.

"Right.", Rea replies finally.

"Whatever.", Rosalina rolls her eyes letting out an irritated sigh. Well I guess that's good enough.

"Well since the mood is ruined we might as well prepare for when the guys arrive.", Allison speaks first, breaking the awkward yet thick silence.

"And that's in...", I wait for confirmation.

"About 90 minutes and we will dine 10 minutes after.", she clarifies.

"There's still plenty of time.", I say about to persuade them into doing something fun, something that we aren't allowed to do when Nefarious is around. When I voice out my suggestion the girls are quick to throw in some ideas.
"How about skinny dipping?", Roman queries.