Chapter 18

Divine

Right after he closed the door I leap out of the bed and head straight for the bathroom which I now realize does not have any of my toiletries in it. I spot a body scrub in the corner of the room and grab it, knowing very well who it belongs to. I take a quick shower estimating the amount of time I have left which is probably like five minutes.

After my shower and my other bathroom routines, I wear my lace undergarments.

Three minutes remaining.

I dash for my room and grab the first maid's uniform that I spot. I pull the material over my head and start running for Nefarious' office while buttoning my dress, reaching his door I knock twice before granted access.

"I'm not late. I made here on time.", I pant out of breath. I'm stared down by Nefarious, Astaroth, Lee and Simone. I stand by the door awkwardly, the attention that I'm receiving making me a tad bit uncomfortable as I start growing agitated and bothered by their stares.

"What?! Why are you staring at me?!"

The men except Nefarious stare at me with amused filled eyes as they lightly chuckled.

"Divine.", Nefarious starts.

I fold my arms across my chest and shift my weight onto my left foot, the men now clearing their throats. "Yes?"

"Are you aware that your first two buttons are not at all buttoned, exposing your bra and chest?", what? I shift my gaze downwards and indeed my chest is on display.

"Oh crap!", I say, I can feel the heat in my cheeks growing and thank goodness for my skin complexion. Feeling embarrassed, I walk to the corner of the room, facing the wall and hide my face within the palm of my hands. I hear the men chuckling, oh gosh this is so embarrassing.

"It's okay Divine we've seen it all.", Simone teases earning a groan from me.

Nefarious clears his throat, gaining the men's attention. "Excuse Divine and I. I would like to talk to her.", the men departure and I'm left alone with the handsome devil himself. I make no attempt in turning around to face him because of my nervous and embarrassed state. I suddenly hear his heavy footsteps walking towards me, causing me to breath heavily.

"Divine, turn around.", he huskily demands, his hot breath tickling my ear. I slowly turn around and as I'm about to be facing him fully he yanks my shoulders then roughly pushes me back against the wall, a gasp escaping my lips. His hands wonder to my side then gradually make their way up to my chest where he buttons the remaining beadlike buttons. He makes eye contact with me. The way he looks at me makes my lips dry and my insides melt. I lick my lips out of reaction, this does not go unnoticed by Nerfarious' periwinkle grey eyes. I feel him lean in, coming closer and closer to my awaiting lips but I decide against the idea of kissing him and turn my head to the east side.

Nerfarious heaves out a sigh and backs off from me, giving me room to breath. He takes a seat in his initialized chair as I stay standing in front of his desk.

"You wanted to see me.", I state the obvious.

Nefarious sets his face into one of a hard expression. "From now you will be working upstairs. I want you cleaning my office, room and carrying out my bidding.", he stipulates his new orders and rules for me.

"But Nefarious I have to help Rea in the kitchen she can't prepare the meals all by herself."

"Why is that?", he challenges.

I nervously defend and reason. "Well for starters there's alot of people living in this mansion. It will be draining for her to prepare three meals a day, not to mention the snacks as well."

He bellows out a patronizing laugh, catching me off guard. Is this guy serious?

"Rea is not for you to worry about. She will cope with the new help."

New help?

What is he talking about?

"Rea will be alright whether it is your concern or not and Divine let this be the last time you ever question me on anything.", I clench my jaw and stare at him with a blank face.

Nerfarious is displeased as he slams his heavy hand on the table, a flinch resorting as an output on my end.

"Do I make myself clear?!", he clapperclawed at me.

"Yes, crystal.", I reluctantly say between clenched teeth.

He smirks with satisfaction and approaches me. He places both of his calloused hands on my cheeks and tilts my head upwards. "Go transfer all your belongings to my quarter's.", he sexily demands, making me unwillingly nod my head in approval. Satisfied with my obedience he lets me go but not before stealing a quick yet lingering kiss.

************************
Hey lovelies💜

Sorry for the lack of updates. This festival season has been wild and just super duper busy.

Hopefully I'll update more chapters this week and btw thanks for all the support and reads, y'all are straight up awesome.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow😆

Until the next chapter...

Azura☆