Chapter 39

Divine

"Okay that's enough for me. I'm heading inside.", I say getting out of the pool as exhaustion takes over my body.

We have been swimming for almost two hours but the temperature has dropped, it's starting freeze and I'm hungry. I barely made any trips to the table that had various snacks set out for us.
"Okay, we'll be out here.", responds Allison. I nod my head and grab a towel, drying myself then wrapping it around my body trying to warm myself up as I walk inside and head for the bathroom.

I strip my wet bathing suit and step inside the shower, turning the tap and ensuring that the water temperature is hot but bearable for my skin.

"Ahhh...", I sigh out in satisfaction as my body begins to warm up and relax. I grab my vanilla scented shampoo and lather it into my hair, getting all the chlorine from the pool out of it. Then using my body wash I scrub my body making sure that I have thoroughly washed myself.
After a satisfying shower I decide on wearing a pair of short shorts and of cause, Nefarious' shirt. My hair still being wet I tie it up in a high bun and decide on letting it air dry.

Knowing that Nefarious is likely in his office that's where I head to. Without knocking I freely open the door and step inside only to be surprised by Angelique's presence.

"Oh sorry, I'll just come back.", I say getting ready to close the door.

"No come in Divine. Angelique was just leaving.", Nefarious informs as he dismisses her with a wave of his hand. Angelique glares at me while she makes her way out and I don't back down as I hold the same amount of eye contact. Until she's gone I close the door and turn my attention to Nefarious.

"What?"

"Nothing.", I reply.

He chuckles at my blunt answer. "Look I know you don't tolerate her but she does still work for me.", he explains while swinging around his chair. I walk up to him and sit on his lap where he in cases me in his embrace.
"You don't have to explain.", I say. "I trust you."

He smiles before pulling me in for a kiss. I kiss him as well without any problem and soon enough he has me in his arms as I am straddled around his waist and he heads to his room.
On the way he places his lips onto my neck and I tilt my head to the side to give him more access and on the way I notice a few guards on duty standing awkwardly and refraining from looking in our direction. I catch one guard looking and I catch him off guard as I smile at him. He looks down and clears his throat. Nefarious breaks from the kiss and sends daggers his way, glaring hard at him. I giggle as I notice how he visibly gulps then turns his head.

Nefarious kicks the door open and throws me on the bed. Then he steps back, undresses and starts talking.

"Tonight you're going to do exactly as I say.", he declares with each word spoken his left in nothing but his boxers. "Got it?", he questions me.

I nod not trusting my own voice at the moment.

"Good and if you disobey me...well let's just say you won't be getting any satisfaction.", he threatens and I have no choice but to heed to his warning and take it very seriously.
He hovers over me and captures my lips in a passionate kiss that's very slow and very tender. I go to touch his hair but Nefarious pins my hands above my head, showing his dominance. Suddenly, I feel a restriction to conduct movement from my hands, startled I break away from the kiss and look towards my hands only to discover that they have bound by handcuffs.

"Nefarious what are you doing?", I ask as I tug at the bondage, wanting my hands to be free.

He chuckles darkly with a sinister smirk on his pink lips as he stares down at me. "Just a little bondage to make sure that you don't make it hard for me."

"Make what hard? What are you talking about?", I cross-question.

"Your punishment.", he simply states and I stop fidgeting remembering that he did promise to torture me. I calm down and await his next set of action.
"So I take it you will be a good girl and take your punishment?", he asks and I nod my head once again, feeling the heat building up. "I should probably tell you...", he starts as he soothingly caresses my body then ripping off his shirt that is covering my frame. I gasp out in surprise. "It doesn't necessarily have to be punishment. Just do as I tell you and I'll please you.", he says seductively then pulls both my shorts and underwear off. My breathing gets heavy as I wait in anticipation.

Nefarious starts off kissing me but from the neck down to my chest as he sucks on one nipple and rolls the other in his fingers. A moan escapes my mouth as I am enjoying the pleasure that I'm recieving but then he suddenly stops and looks me in the eye. "No moaning. You moan then I'll stop.", he explains short and sweetly.
Nefarious kisses down to my stomach, licking me along the way until he finally reaches my womanhood that has been patiently waiting. He teases me a bit before he finally reaches my clit. I arch my back and bite my lip to stop from any moans coming out. He licks and laps on it in various paces and I can feel myself on edge as my juices start leaking out. The fact that I can't run my fingers through his silky soft hair is frustrating. I unintentionally let out a moan along with a shakey breath and sticking to his words, Nefarious detaches.

He shakes his head in amusement. "You don't like taking orders do you?", he asks rhetorically and I continue letting out deep breaths trying to calm myself.

"I'm reasonable baby girl so I'll give you another chance."

I nod frantically awaiting the pleasure that he is about to give me. Nefarious ditches his briefs and positions himself to my entrance and without warning he thrusts his dick as deep as it would go into my gapping vagina and he begins to pound into me, his speed starts off fast as I bite my lip again not wanting the pleasure of ecstasy to end. I bite so hard to the point that I draw some blood out and shakey breaths continue to escape.

"Please Nefarious.", I beg wanting to moan as I if have a heavy load on my chest.

He groans as he gives me permission to moan and I do. I let out all the bottled moans from within me and tighten my grip on the handcuffs. I close my eyes for a brief second, enjoying the wonderful feeling this man brings to me.

"Keep your eyes open or I'll stop.", he warns between clenched teeth as he pounds harder than before.

"Oh, oh, oh...", I shamelessly moan out as the pleasure becomes overwhelming. I connect my eyes with Nefarious and he does the same but it's not long until I close my eyes again as my orgasm approaches and with just a few more shoves I'll be overcome with an orgasm.

"That's it.", he says pulling out without fully satisfying me, leaving me with an orgasm waiting to be let out.

"Nefarious don't stop please...ahhh...", I plead as the pending orgasm makes my lower half uncomfortable.

"No baby girl. I warned you but you disobeyed my orders.", he simply states as he stands in front of the bed, watching me in my discomfort state as I try clutching my legs together but it doesn't help, not even in the slightest. "Mmm, I'm going to take a shower.", he informs as he enters the bathroom and I soon here the running water that blocks out my screams. I can't even finish the job myself because of my hands being tied up.

So this was his plan, he knew what he was doing.

I fidget some more as I notice that my discomfort doesn't seem to falter at all.
He walks out the bathroom and smirks in my direction as he gets dressed. He comes up to me and kisses my forehead that is in no doubt covered in sweat. "I'm going to dinner, okay? I'll see you later."

Is he really going to leave me like this?

He confirms my thoughts as he walks out the door and locks it soon after.

I scream out his name in anger and frustration.

I'm going to kill him.

************
Hey lovelies💜

hope you guys are doing alright. I'd like to first off apologize for the mix up yesterday. I discovered that my chapters got mixed up when I published them but they are all fixed up now and I hope you had enjoyed the previous chapters as well as this one.

anyway much love

Azura☆