Chapter 27

Divine

We arrive at a club. One that I've never seen nor heard of before. It nerves me as I do not know what to expect. While I am zoned out I faintly hear the men discussing whatever plan they had come up with. I am really not that interested as I am battling with my inner self. I am trying to calm myself down but only this time it's quite different. This time I'm glad to have Astaroth and Sheng tagging along.

They exit the car first, leaving only me and Nefarious. I don't make any eye contact as I focus my gaze at the tree that is dancing in the breeze. It does look chilly outside I must say as people are attired with their clubbing outfits but have a layer of warmth coating them and protecting them from the chilling breeze while I am only in a t-shirt.

The environment here is lively and vibey. I can hear the music that originates from within blasting, it's base slightly vibrating the car windows.

Nefarious receives a notification on his phone.

"Divine.", he calls my name.

I turn to face him with a blank expression but my eyes give away my sadness no matter how hard I try to mask it.

"I'm doing something very important tonight and..."

"Then why am I here?", I rudely interrupt him. If he's on important business why does he require my presence because I'm sure whatever he needs to do does not require me, it has nothing to do with me. I now notice that this man will always put my life in danger, his sisters will never be really part of this dark organization, no because he wants them safe but me on the other hand...

"You are here to accompany me, just a pretty face that will make me look good and maybe just to satisfy my appetite.", he clarifies without batting his eyes. "You just be silent and obedient. Don't try anything stupid and we'll be fine, alright sweetheart?", I reluctantly nod and bite my trembling lips.

"Good.", he says with a satisfied grin. "Now get out."

I get out and the cold breeze wraps around me like the arctic and I instantly start to shiver, my skin producing goosebumps. I rub against my skin while adjusting my dress and walk over to Nefarious who waits for me impatiently.

We walk towards the entrance, passing the long line of people. A group of guys whistle and throw comments my way due to 'my' choice of wardrobe. Annoyed, Nefarious gives them a deathly glare making them shut their traps. He then takes off his coat and covers me with it then rests his large hand behind the small of my back and leads me inside.

The club is as typical as any club I guess. The atmosphere is coated with a thick odour of alcohol. People are grinding on each other on the dance floor while others make out with strangers or their partners. There's a VIP section where only the important I assume are located, watching from above and I spot Astaroth with some girl all over him.

We climb a flight of stairs to another section.

There's a door that is secured by two bulky men with serious expressions on their faces. They step aside once noticing Nefarious and we are granted access.
The interior of this room is not what I expected. There are chains that are attached to the ceiling, whips and multiple sex toys stacked neatly on the wall but the most embarrassing and most horrid activity is that multiple partners are going at it. The room is echoed in moans and groans as women are being fucked senseless. I cover my eyes, trying to unsee everything. Nefarious seats me on a red love couch, I close my eyes again but Nefarious removes my hands from my face.

"Watch.", he whispers. I shake my head no. I am not about to be watching this sort of sinful act. It's sad and disgusting how these women are being treated whether it's consensual or not.