complicated pt.1

Authors note:

You are 20 years old and have just landed a new job with a big company. You are moving out to LA in a few days. You are working for a man named Grayson Dolan or Mr.Dolan. All you know is he's 22, he's very formal, and he has a successful business

Y/n's pov:

I finished packing, finally I had stopped procrastinating. My moms making a goodbye dinner for me tomorrow. I don't think my dad likes the fact I'm going to be an assistant to a male figure, but he'll get over it eventually. Besides I'm not going to do anything with my boss. That's too inappropriate.

Grayson's pov:

"Is her room ready Mrs.Leigh?" I said walking into what is going to be my new assistants room. I don't know much about her. I mean I know she's beautiful, her name, she's 20 years old, but that's about it.

"Yes sir the interior designer just left" Mrs.Leigh smiled softly as she walked past me.

Y/n's pov:

I get a text from Grayson, it was an image, I opened it to find it was pictures of the room I was going to be staying in. It was absolutely beautiful. I honestly was scared I'm was going to decorate stains all over everything white in that room, but it was welcoming to see they were ready for me to come to LA. Maybe he won't mind if I get myself a new bed set, I'm still scared about spilling something on that white comforter. I'm nervous for the job, but maybe he will go easy on me because I'm new. I shrug my thoughts away and lay back on the couch and watch Netflix while I stress ate over my new position and this huge move. It led to a belly ache and me becoming sick, so I just went to bed.

 It led to a belly ache and me becoming sick, so I just went to bed

Grayson's pov:

I'm hoping y/n is better at her job than my last assistant. My last assistant and I didn't get along. She tried to accuse me of touching her and hurting her, 2 things I would never do a day in my life. I would never touch a woman or man unless it was consensual and I would never harm anyone in any way. It most definitely wasn't who I was. A man has no right to lay his hands on a woman. I should be more loose and maybe me and my assistants will see eye to eye, but this business is something I cannot lose.

Written & edited by: emilyy
Word count: 436
Date edited: friday, june 19