complicated pt.7

Grayson's pov:

We all tied bandanas over our mouth and nose and squint our eyes rushing out with everything we own "ow this is burning my eyes!" Y/n screamed.

I pulled her into my chest "put your face in my shirt" I told her as walked she did and finally we got into the car and were able to take off our bandanas and open our eyes fully.

this could have been so much worse had my employees been there.

"Everyone alright?" I ask and cup y/ns face and started examining her like I was a doctor.

"I'm okay" she coughed and so did ethan.

"here are some waters." I said reaching in the back since I had a pack of waters in my trunk I had packed since the wildfire started then I move to the front of my car and start evacuating.

I can't see shit

It was silent in the car besides our coughs "can one of you pass me a water?" I asked as I tried to see the road.

I feel y/n move up front with a water for me "here I'll try and help you see also here is a water" she started looking to sort of be my second eyes.

She's amazing and surprisingly calm considering I scared the living hell out of her back there.

Ethan's pov:

We are actually fucked.

I began to lose my shit "GRAYSON DRIVE FUCKING FASTER!" I shout out of no where.

I scared y/n because I saw her jump. "Ethan please don't shout he's doing the best he can" she said not liking the fact I yelled.

"WELL IF HE DOESN'T STEP ON IT WE ARE PROBABLY GONNA FUCKING DIE" I shouted even louder.

Y/n jumped again.

Is she scared of me?

I clench my jaw and just drop it I don't wanna scare her anymore than this situation.

Y/n's pov:

Ethan was scaring the hell out of me, Grayson was trying his best to drive and I was having a hard time breathing.

I laid my head in Graysons lap "I can't breathe that well" I said softly.

Grayson started to rub my head "try and have some more water I will get us medical attention once we are safe okay?" He said I could hear he was trying to control his anger and not reach in the back seat and choke his brother out for scaring me.

I grab his hand and kiss it holding it as he drove. "things are clearing up let's go to the clinic" Grayson said.

Me and ethan just nod our head to agree with him. I was still scared of ethan so I wasn't saying too much. Ethan just wasn't talking at all and Grayson would only say small sentences and stuff.

Authors note: no I'm not perfect therefore I'm pretty sure there is spelling errors.