coachella affair pt.7

Y/n's pov:

Smut warning !!

Me and ethan danced and had an amazing time at the festival.

We sang to music while we occasionally ate each other's face. It was finally the end of the last concerts and Ethan and I where making out, he gripped my butt and I fought for dominance with my tongue, he ended up winning.

this is so wrong.

He pulled away and my body begged for more so I gripped his shirt, "hey hey calm down, let's go back to your room?" He whispered in my ear, I nodded in agreement and he took my hand walking me back to my room.

When we got up the steps he pulled me into his arms kissing me and pushed me against the wall, I let out a gasp into the kiss and bit his lip a little.

"If you know what's best for you, jump" he said pulling away as I let his lip go. I jumped into his arms and he reached into my pocket and got the key-card out, he unlocked the door and used his foot to close it behind him. He reconnected our lips and put the key-card on the nightstand as he laid me on the bed.

He took off my pants and underwear without breaking the kiss, he pulled away for a moment and took off his shirt and helped me take off mine as I whined wanting to taste his lips again despite the fact both of our lips were swollen and sore.

He reconnected his lips with mine and slowly slid into my body, I moaned a whole lot. "Ugh!" I moaned out and gripped his back.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked gripping my hips and continuing to thrust in and out me slowly and passionately. I shook my head no, it hurt a lot but at the same time it felt so good I didn't want him to stop.

Troy is going to kill me but whose to say he ever loved me and wasn't cheating on me already. This went against my morals relentlessly.

Ethan kissed my neck and licked it giving me dark, purple hickeys. He flipped us and I began to ride him, my body was so weak and he noticed so he flipped us back where he was top, just like we started.

"Princess is this too much to handle? Do you need me to stop?" He said as sweat went down his face and he continued but this time he was deeper.

"Don't stop, please" I begged and moved my hips in rhythm with his thrust, he didn't like that and grabbed my throat "stop moving!" He demanded. All I could do was nod and obey.

Should I be letting him do this? 

fuck.

End of smut !!

-that morning-

I woke up naked with no ethan, just a note. 

Hey darling, I left with Grayson this morning. Last night was amazing here's my number
###-###-####
Call me sometime ❤️
                                  ~ love ethan

Authors note: the smut i wrote back then makes me want to puke

@sweetedols on Instagram 🐝