coachella affair pt.15

Warning this chapter talks about drug abuse, if you are sensitive to or think you will be sensitive this content please either skip or read at your own risk.

Ethan's pov:

It's been a few months since troys death, after y/n was discharged from the hospital I haven't really talked to her, I've texted her a few times so she doesn't get worried and try to throw herself back into my life to help me. I know troy was a bad man I just can't help, but be guilty.

I fucking killed a man.

Recently I've been smoking weed go fade away and get away from the pain. I hate drinking, because drinking is what causes you to make dumb decisions based off your morals. Weed is getting to the point it's not helping anymore, I had my buddy aaron give me some Xanax.

I easily became addicted to them and I take a little more each day. I know I'm killing myself, I'm hoping y/n doesn't save me.  

She deserves better than a killer.

I know she said she loved me, and I still love her. I know she wasn't upset with me and believed that I didn't intentionally kill troy, I just don't believe myself.

She's got such a good heart and I can't be the one to take that from her.

Grayson has no idea what I've been doing, I've gotten into some things that I know he'd be disappointed to even hear and I already pushed away y/n, I don't need my own brother pushing me out. In order to keep my drug supply coming in on the regular, I had to join a group.

Group sounds better than gang, even though a gang is what it is the leader refuses to believe they are doing illegal things.

I pulled up my hood and sniffled looking at my drugged up self in the mirror, I put my hood up in hopes that my brother didn't notice anything suspicious and question me to death.

"I'm going out" I said leaving before Grayson could ask me where I was going or get a chance to when really look at me. I went to this abandoned building 5 blocks down from my house, that's where the gang was located.

The building looked like shit on the outside but once you walked in, it looked like a mansion. You wouldn't believe it was an abandoned building. When we arrived I was called into the leaders office, the leaders name was zach he was two years older than me.

I walked in not expecting much from being called up there, he usually called us up there for our payments in drugs or just for a conversation about money. "Have a seat" zach said and motioned for me to sit in the chair in front of him.

"We are low on drugs and you are the one who mainly puts in request for the strongest drugs. In order to get your new supply of xans and other goodies I need you to do me a quick favor" he smirked at me and folded his hands on the table leaning up closer.

I nodded, I was willing to do anything for the drugs.

Well almost anything.

"What is it?" I asked in desperate need.

"I need you to kill someone, someone I've been watching for a few days." He said acting like it was nothing.

I took a deep breath "any more information on the target?" I asked clenching my jaw.

I already killed one person, the guilt doesn't go away so there is no point in me saying no, I began to make it a career. 

Second nature.

I needed to fuel my addiction.

"Yes, you'll use a gun." He said getting out a gun and putting a silencer on it. "The silencer is so no suspicion is raised" he informed me and handed me the gun.

I looked at it for a moment to get familiar with it. "9071 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 is the address, you will wait in the back of the restaurant in your car until 11 pm, when you see a woman throwing out trash, that's your target okay?" He asked making sure I understood everything he just told me.

I nodded "what if I get the wrong person?" I asked, "you won't, here's her name" he handed me an envelope.

It's a girl this time. 

"Don't open it until 11" he growled and I nodded.

"Alright it will get done" I assured and left his office.

To pass the time I went and practiced my shots, so I'd have better aim for tonight. I was really tempted of open the envelope, but I had orders that needed to be obeyed.

Without rules and orders this whole gang would go to shit and I needed my xanax.

11:00 pm;

I was propped up against my car with the gun by my side, I opened the envelope and before I even read the name, y/n came outside and began throwing out the bags of trash.

no.

I read the envelope and sure enough it was her name, in bright red ink across the paper.

I can't do this.

I tossed the gun down and it made a loud noise causing y/n to jump, "Jesus e-" she froze seeing it was me. I grabbed the gun and tossed it in the car as I got inside and I sped off until I was nothing but dust.

Y/n's pov:

I froze seeing ethan, it's been forever and he had gotten to where I didn't even hear his voice anymore to the point I wasn't even getting messages back. I just assumed the love was fake and I needed to move on.

I still loved him and couldn't help but replay that moment over and over in my head. I saw his face again.

@sweetedols on Instagram 🐝