complicated pt.20

Y/n's pov:

Me and Grayson officially got married and our little girl get bigger every second. Poise definitely keeps Grayson on his feet, she hates sitting down. Today is mine and Graysons anniversary.

It kind of sucked that Ethan had him work on our anniversary, but they needed all the help they could get. Grayson told me the business wasn't doing too great due to a big financial risk they took.

Ethan ended up not liking Vegas and sold his company building to a medical organization. They are making it a cancer research and medical facility. Another big reason why Ethan sold the company was because of his father, and actually had them pay less then what the property actually costed so more money could be put towards research.

Grayson is planning on taking me out tonight for dinner, he always does on our anniversary. He picks the fanciest place in town, the two of us get all dressed up, go out to eat, come home take a shower together, and then we cuddle up in our pajamas, watch Netflix and pig out to some pizza because those fancy places try to starve you with their elegant dishes.

Ethan is watching poise for us with his wife, Olivia and I absolutely love Olivia. Olivia is so sweet and is always the first to jump up and help along with Ethan of course.

Ethan got there before Grayson did since Grayson still had some work to finish up. "Where's my little niece?" Olivia asked walking in the door poise ran from the kitchen with her cookie I gave her.

"I'm right here!" She giggled and ran to them to be greeted with love and affection. I smiled "where is gray?" I ask Ethan.

"He still has a few things to organize and put into the computer he'll be here shortly" he said kissing on poise. Poise giggled and took Olivia and Ethan upstairs to play with toys giving me the time to get ready. I hopped in the shower and shaved everywhere, being a mom I hardly had the time to shower in peace without poise running into the bathroom or asking me 5 million questions.

5 million questions later shes still my daughter and I love her.

After my shower I exfoliate to avoid razor burn and razor bumps then make my way to my closet to find clothes in nothing but a towel. I rummage though my closet and found the perfect outfit for our date. Grayson bought me this dress.

I straighten my hair and make sure I had all my necessities in my purse

I straighten my hair and make sure I had all my necessities in my purse. I decided to wait until Grayson got home to put on my heels, but I went ahead and applied deodorant, put on some perfume, and light coverage make up.

Me nor Grayson liked makeup but sometimes it felt nice to throw on a light coat everyone in a while to spice things up.

It's been hours and Grayson hadn't arrived I began to get worried so I texted him.