complicated pt.18

Y/n's pov:

I've been waiting for Grayson to come home. I'm scared to tell him that I don't wanna move, hopefully he will understand.

While I was waiting I finished breast feeding poise, burped her, put her to bed, and then called Ethan over so he could watch her while I got ready and after me and gray left.

I heard Grayson walk in and I came downstairs his jaw dropped "holy fuck you look so beautiful" he said and kissed me.

"pose baby I wanna take a picture"

He got his phone out and took a photo, I giggled

"I wasn't ready ew delete that!!" I squealed.

He cupped my face giving me a kiss after a long day of work  "too late it's posted."

People immediately thought me and Grayson were getting engaged when that wasn't the case, he was celebrating the fact he got a position in Vegas meanwhile I'm gonna be that bitch who ruins it all just because everything is here

My family, my friends, my favorite places, and memories.

"Go get dressed I'm hungry" I patted his chest and when he walked away I sat down on the couch and sighed.

"What are you bummed about?" Ethan asked pausing his show Netflix to talk to me.

"Oh umm nothing" you try to brush it off. 

"Shut up your lying tell me what's up" he said and sat up.

You sigh and give in "ethan you know how you trust Grayson to run your company in Vegas? Well he's all excited and I don't wanna leave LA." You frowned and looked down thinking you were selfish.

Ethan chuckled "y/n talk to him. You know Graysons going to put you first maybe I'll run the business in Vegas and you and Grayson can stay in LA" He said and tried to get me to chill out.

"Just talk to him y/n" He ended the conversation and unpaused his show. I nod even though he wasn't paying attention to me and wait.

Grayson's pov:

I'm stoked about this Vegas move. It's Vegas with my girlfriend and our beautiful daughter. Vegas is so beautiful and I had so much fun every time I've ever taken a trip up there for my business. Y/n didn't sound too exited on the phone, she said she was tired and I believe her. That girl has never lied to me and if she didn't like the idea of Vegas she would talk to me. We both talk everything through.

@sweetedols on insta 🦋