devils territory pt.9

Y/n's pov:

It has been 55 days since me and Ethan have been on the road, due to us living in his car together as he said it is "far too dangerous to book a room baby doll" we became extremely comfortable with one another.

I personally love how close we were getting, It proves me right. He was not just a cold hearted bastard.

I woke up to Ethan's head on my belly, I looked at him sleeping comfortably thought for a moment and decided let him sleep if he was comfortable, it was whatever.

right?

I reached for my journal hoping I did not wake him. After a few failed attempts I was able to grasp my journal and find a pencil I had left in the cup holder on my side of the car.

journal entry 104: sunday, february 2

Ethan is such a sweetheart I find it extremely hard to believe he has even harmed a fly. There are times where I see the devil in his eyes, but my heart just says that my eyes are deceiving me. I don't want to be a criminal, but for him I find myself here risking everything i have ever know and even my life. It is quite scary If i continue to let myself think so hard about my unknown future with him. I am not choosing to fall in love with him, but my heart and head continuously play this as a game and each one is on a different level and this game ends with no winner I feel. If I do hypothetically fall for the man whom saved my life I don't think it would crash and burn as expected when you fall in love with a criminal, yet if I hide my feelings maybe I can walk away from this being and Its not love, it is simply just attraction. Am i scared for that to be all this is? a hook up? one night stand? just a crush? or as he asked, just someone who helped him obtain this bitter sweet revenge.

It felt good to release my thoughts across one of the clean pages my journal was so quickly running out of, I found my self not writing as much. I was always busy with Ethan and helping him with this whole revenge scheme. I started liking the way that Ethan made me feel, it was almost exciting to me being introduced to such rebellious ways. It was unfamiliar to me, It made me feel like my adrenaline pump through my entire body. It was a sense of such excitement and happiness that took over my entire body to the point I felt as if I was not myself any longer and was a whole different person. I could not decide whether or not I was happy or confident in myself, but I genuinely liked myself better as the person I was becoming.

even if I was a criminal

Ethan's pov:

I woke up on her belly and she was writing away in her journal, the sun kissed her skin beautifully. I sat up and rubbed my eyes "morning" I said softly as my deep voice was hoarse and sounded harsher than it was meant to me. She was unaffected by it, and continued to write away in her journal. "morning" she replied and closed her book. "what are you writing about?" I asked even though I was sure I would not receive an answer, she kept everything she wrote to herself. "I don't know-"

I already knew what she was going to say so I finished her sentence.

"I just write what is on my mind" I said looking her in the eyes, her cheek flushed and became a light pink.

she was beautiful. golden was a better word to describe her.

authors note:

unedited: ignore spelling errors

Okay, I am back from my break and this is such a lame come back, bit I promise it will get better as the story continues to be a working progress. I don't know what to say besides thank you all. I hit 5k on my fan account a week ago and I am so overwhelmed with happiness and I am just beyond grateful for the amount of love you all have give me. It is heart warming and all of you have such beautiful souls, love you endlessly. publishing one more time then I am out. Keep in mind it is 3 in the morning keep it cool with the comments.

also I made my spam into a harry styles account-

go support please <3

Thank you all for the kindness and patience

@sweetedols & @swainstyles on instagram :')