devils territory pt.5

Ethan's pov:

that night I had the weirdest dream, I dreamt of the girl and my brother driving aimlessly without a care, her smiling as I reached for her hand and my brother singing horribly to the song on the radio. The night I picked her cold body from the snow and brought her to warmth, I saw she needed me. She was absolutely beautiful and I took her into my arms, it was almost a philosophical feeling. In my dream It was like me and her were in love, it all became too unreal hearing my brother say my name I woke up from my slumber and desperately reached for the lamp. I turned it on and rubbed my eyes.

fuck.

I rubbed the back of my neck and sat there staring off into the cold space.

i needed to go home. i needed to see the girl again and remind myself that my brother didn't die for nothing.

I unload my gun and stuff it in my bag exchanging it with clothes I change into a fresh pair and stuff my dirty clothes on top of the gun and lose bullets. I look down at the picture of  me and my brother I had placed in front of the tv before picking it up and placing it into a safe pocket in my bag "lets go home gray"

 I look down at the picture of  me and my brother I had placed in front of the tv before picking it up and placing it into a safe pocket in my bag "lets go home gray"

I pick up my bag and head for the door, I took one last look at the room and shook my head no as I left and got into my car. I didn't bother to turn on the radio, as I cruised down the road back to my beloved home in jersey. I looked over at the passenger seat expecting to see my brother as I took a deep sigh realizing he was not there any longer.

it was a natural reflex to make sure my brother was by my side, not seeing him there angered and saddened me.

The memory's of us being partners and crime caused a smirk to form across my face, we were badasses. No one dared to touch us, we were the most notorious criminals known to the law, and now it is just me. It was dangerous for me to return home as the police could arrive and shoot me dead on first sight, I was a man they wanted dead or alive for 5 murders of men who were far worse than me or grayson. I was smart and so was my brother. My mother was aware of mine and my brothers crimes, but she knew they all served a purpose. We never did anything without reason. I knew returning to my mothers home was a risk, but I refused to continue without being certain my brother died for something.

I had to see the girl, I'm home mom.

authors note:

unedited; ignore spelling errors

hi babies, i am uploading a fee chapters tonight and hopefully you loves missed me and are enjoying these new upcoming chapters. stay swaggy babies, ily the mostest 🍃

thank you all for being so kind and patient.

@sweetedols & @sweetespam on instagram 😳