coachella affair pt.1

Y/n's pov:

Of course it's another message at 4 in the morning explaining why my boyfriend isn't here to hold me, or sleep in our bed

I get up and lazily make my way downstairs where I got a bunch of food, the two liter coke because troy isn't ever home to drink it. I make my way back upstairs and binge eat while I binge watch my favorite show in the entire world.

I end up falling asleep and troy got home later that morning. He woke me up in a pissy mood. "You made a mess in our bed?!" He yelled at me.

our bed that you are never home to sleep in.

I groan and throw the two liter bottle that was half empty at him tired.

"Your such a slob y/n" he spat at me.

I'm done.

I raise my hand and slap the absolute living hell out of this kid "Who the hell are you calling a slob?! Huh?! I was trying to wait for you to get home considering you had to work so late!" I yelled back upset obviously.

Troy grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the bed hovering over me.

He's intimidating and I think that's the only reason I like this kid is because I find him hot and the only reason I stay is because I don't feel like starting over.

He looked into my eyes for a moment then laid down on top of me and cuddled me "listen okay? I'm sorry I'm just frustrated how about we go to Coachella, I get a break from work, and we finally have time to breathe?" He asked and began to kiss my neck.

My favorite kisses.

I nodded "that's sounds perfect" I said giving in as I cuddled him back and he ended up falling asleep in the crook of my neck.

Coachella sounded fun and like a nice place for me to get away, enjoy music, hang out with troy maybe gain some love back for each other.

Hopefully we will stop being so hateful to one another.

This has gotten toxic.

Authors note: sorry for any spelling errors, can't believe i used to write like this 😳

@sweetedols on Instagram 🦋