facetime part 20

Y/n's pov:

"I want what's best for Grayson" she started and I smiled with a nod, I agreed with her.

"Me too violet, and I truly want to thank you before this goes any further" I said sincerely.

She's giving up Grayson for his happiness, she is letting him go so he can be happy even if she isn't happy herself.

"Violet I know you love him, you told him you loved him and the fact you are letting him go means so much to him and me. I know it's not easy" I teared up realizing she was getting hurt from all of this in the end.

"y/n, I love him and that's why I'm doing this. I don't want pitty I just want closure and what's best for him." She said and handed me a napkin since I was now crying. I gladly accepted and wipe my tears.

I knew this was not easy and it was hard to experience this and see how she was content even though she wasn't completely happy.

"Y/n I want to be friends and I want to be apart of Graysons life and apart of your life as well. I don't want to let go of him completely, I am just giving away the love I have for him so we both can move on and I can find someone who loves me just as much as I love them" she admitted to not wanting to give the bond with Grayson away and start a new bond with me.

I smiled and nodded, "I would love to be friends and have you apart of mine and Grayson's life. You deserve everything that you receive in the future and you will find that someone someday" I said giving her comfort and a hug across the table as she mumbled

"hopefully soon"

it would be great to have violet apart of my life, I'm around Grayson and ethan all the time. It sounds pretty great to have a female present. Especially during the times when I feel as if I can't talk to the boys.

Violet and I hugged it out, and we ended up spilling our guts over coffee, laughing until we were both in tears, and creating an immediate bond.

I honestly forgot I hated her guts.

"I should get going, Grayson is probably wondering where I'm at" I said checking the time she smiled and wiped her tears with the already tear soaked napkin.

"I gotta get home before I laugh too hard and pee myself" she giggled a bit causing me to laugh some more as I hugged her goodbye.

I feel like Grayson is going to be really happy to hear how everything played out in the end.

I arrived home to Grayson sleeping on the couch, he had been waiting for me to get home. I smiled and kissed his head covering him up on the couch and going to the kitchen to clean up his mess from when he made himself dinner.

I was wiping off the stove that was covered with sauce when I felt him grab my hips, I lifted up and laid the rag on the stove before turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I didn't mean to wake you". He smiled and kissed my lips.

"you didn't, I felt you kiss my head". I blushed a bit and just hugged him.

"What happened at the cafe" he asked picking me up as we hugged and put me on the counter. I loosened my grip from the hug as he set me down.

"it went amazing actually. I forgot everything from the past. We spilled our guts about everything, laughed so hard that we cried, and we really created a bond.

She wants to be apart of our lives in the future" I said telling him everything as I ran my fingers through his hair with my legs wrapped around him.

Grayson smiled, "I would love that" he said happily.

"You would huh?" I asked and kissed his lips, he returned the kiss pulling away with a huge smile.

 "definitely"

Grayson's pov:

I am happy violet wants to be involved, I'm also happy that y/n was able to set aside differences and the past conflict with violet for the better. It bettered all of us in a sense of figuring out what we want.

Even though we are only juniors in high school, I know we are handling this with a lot of maturity and we just wanna be kids in the end of it all. I truly believe having violet in our life would give y/n a sense of comfort and just a relieve of pressure from everything.

It gives her someone to relate to besides her mom, her mom doesn't necessarily understand the teen life now and it makes it hard for y/n to rant about things that me and ethan have no clue about.

I want to make this work with y/n and I want to make this work with violet. They are both beautiful, intelligent, and just such understanding women even when their was conflict and tension they were both able to come to an understanding and create a bond. I know not only will they get along, but everything as far as moving will be so much easier on all of us.

@sweetedols on Instagram 🖐🏼