devils territory pt.18

Ethan's pov:

impulsive and unsure.

She loved me despite my history and that made me want to get better for her. She was my angel and she was foolishly in love with me, a devilish man. She has told me time and time again it was my past that was the devilish being and it was jsut holding onto me, but I was the one who accepted it and had blood on my hands.

I bought me and y/n a house with stolen money and lived with an angel despite the fact I knew at any time my past could bite me in the ass.

y/n spent her days in the garden or writing in her journal while I caught up with years of much needed sleep. Most days I slept in. She never told me what she was thinking about which was fair because I don't like discussing my dreams. I just knew she was going to be pissed when she found out I read her journal that night we fought,but she wasn't and she reads me pages from her journal at night after I have had a night terror with a soft back rub.

and head kisses, those are my favorite.

It has been a year and I honestly thought there was no way I was going to be able to clean up the messes I made, finish business, and settle down with y/n but I was so wrong. I still had a few things to clean up and some of it was harder and would take longer because the police made me a wanted man. I took her to London with me and we fled. I never even knew anything besides Grayson and y/n.

she became all I knew after I lost Grayson

I felt like I didn't even need to go to prison the guilt was enough. I lived in fear of losing y/n or my past catching up with me. I had nightmares of my brothers death and I woke up sweaty and breathless. Me jumping up usually woke up y/n she was never sad or annoyed she just held me and I loved her for it.

I think what hurts the most was I was unable to do anything when Daniel held a gun to his head.

"another morning in the garden?"I ask seeing her sitting criss cross apple sauce in the grass and looking up at the sky. She always wanted plants and I didn't protest, anything she wanted she got and I never complained. She worked hard to keep this home and so did I, so she really deserved it. She would ask me for my approval and I just simply nodded.

She looked so pretty sitting here in the garden with all she flowers she grew. She was so hard working and I respected her for it.

I never wanted to live forever off stolen money, so when y/n mentioned that she didn't want to live off stolen money I agreed with her and we gave most of it to trusted charity funds. I never really wanted the crime life I had I think I mostly just felt trapped. Y/n and I got stable jobs and we worked so hard for everything we had.

she kept me grounded and on a straight path.

Her kindness was everything to me, she reminded me of the roses in her garden beautiful but the thorns symbolized her courage and edge. She was never afraid to stick up to my ass.

"yeah I'm just thinking" she replied glancing at me. She told me she found beauty in me, I didn't see how she found beauty in me. I struggled with my inner demons constantly and she fell in love with me. My angel believed I was getting better, but what my angel didn't know was she was the reason.

"you want to write?" I asked and all she did was nod. I sat beside her in the garden and she leaned her head over on my shoulder. I smiled,but she didn't see that.

"I should write a book about us" she whispered and let out a giggle, I liked the idea. She loved to write and I loved hearing the beautiful words she scripted onto the pages of her journal. I supported her endlessly and she looked so pretty when she was focused. I silently watched her write careful to not interrupt.

she made this little face when she was really into the zone and that was usually when she wrote her best entrys.

"then write a book about us, just make sure you include when I marry you" I whispered back and pressed a kiss to the top of my head. she smiled softly and looked at me with that beautiful smile of hers.

I had been thinking of marriage for a while, this was my first time mentioning it and she would never know this but I was shitting my pants as I waited for her reaction.

"okay" she smiled and sat her head up off my shoulder "by the way its afternoon, so good afternoon" she laughed a bit and I just chuckled. I never laughed or smiled often, and she really brought out the best in me. I always noticed how her face lit up seeing my smile or hearing me laugh.

"you fucker" I chuckled and tackled her on the grass giving her a kiss on the lips.

all I ever wanted came down to this, this was our story and we were the authors it was just her job to illustrate the words onto the pages of our book.

authors note:

unedited: ignore spelling errors

to make up for my absence i posted 2 chapters today and we have 2 more chapters left !! i am so excited for this to end and for all of you to read the last 2 chapters, this is finally coming to an end and is honestly my most favorite writing i have ever done to be honest i HATE coachella affair, i apologize for that shitty story i don't know what the fuck i was thinking it touched on sensitive topics and moved way too fast. i really feel like i improved and i want to thank you all for your endless support.

Thank you all for the kindness and patience

@sweetedols on instagram :')